EOI - Brindabella trip in April12

twisty

G'day y'all,

Time for a new thread. There are a few earthlings out there who feel a need to explore the "brindies". :cool: But when?

After Easter is good for me and then I'll be keen almost any time. I think Dave is heading up there this coming Saturday and Stockman is a regular it seems. Sh! t, the Brindies are so close we can go up EVERY weekend. If you're going up and don't mind a tag along or two, start a new thread.

There are a few non-local earthlings that are also interested. When would a guided tour suit? Anyone got any other thoughts?

edit. ps. excellent camping weather ...

zzz

Anytime would be great for us but weekends are better and we can take my two younger boys (10 and 12) too. This weekend is out for me, one of the bosses wont let me go. Let me know when you have a definite date and time and meeting place and I will confirm whether we are in or not, plus this place is a bit cooler than QLD and the weather has played havoc with the body lol. Overnight camping sounds good too when the cold is gone.

twisty

this place is a bit cooler than QLD and the weather has played havoc with the body lol. Overnight camping sounds good too when the cold is gone.

That'll be a while then, about 6 months I think. :D

I hope others will start a thread when they decide to go ;) and I'll do the same.

xf087

@ this stage I'm in

will there be a vehical limit I've got some mates that maybe interested in bringing theirs as well if that ok

Army

army

G'day y'all,

Time for a new thread. There are a few earthlings out there who feel a need to explore the "brindies". :cool: But when?

After Easter is good for me and then I'll be keen almost any time. I think Dave is heading up there this coming Saturday and Stockman is a regular it seems. Sh! t, the Brindies are so close we can go up EVERY weekend. If you're going up and don't mind a tag along or two, start a new thread.

There are a few non-local earthlings that are also interested. When would a guided tour suit? Anyone got any other thoughts?

edit. ps. excellent camping weather ...

hi its army i live in south canberra; i know the brindies pretty well will have to catch up with you guys soon

Army

army

hi its army any of you guys going up the brindies in the the first or second week of the chool holidays:D

Dave40runner

Im waiting on our token Asian! he was supposed to give me them today! never happened.... Dont worry Dave im on it! lol