• Ostrich

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Chicken

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Old Boots

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

centaur

The Emu's are getting out of control, so, I reckon we need to find a way to slow them down and to stop them from multiplying.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

When they are caught, or coralled, we have to decide if they are worth the eatin....:D

So, here is a poll to "once and for all" see what they tase like....

Just make a choice, whether by experience or just by imagining what a stringy bird like that would be like..... ;):rolleyes:

Sorry gunna and scotty... :p:p

Last edited:

Quozie

4x4 Earth Contributer
Must admit, it's not really like any of these, I reckon it's more like a seasoned piece of Rump

Grey Ghost

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Must have been the old boot we threw in the stew to give it flavour that did it....

Grey Ghost

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Has any one managed to catch one to try and cook. By the looks of it they are multiplying.....

They don't appear to be thta smart, one somehow ran into the back of our car a few years ago while we were drivng up a dirt road....

(no offence meant Gunna & Scott it was one of your simpler NSW cousins...)

4X4

They don't appear to be thta smart, one somehow ran into the back of our car a few years ago while we were drivng up a dirt road....

(no offence meant Gunna & Scott it was one of your simpler NSW cousins...)
LMFAO:p:D:D

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
i could of had a whole family on the way from charleville to barcaldine in april for the price of anew bullbar but didnt need the hassle so let them fly on by