Emptying a Porta Potti

80lover96gxl

That is hilarious Rog, and just cemented the fact that I'll never ever get one of those bad boys, I don't care how much shite the wife gives me about wanting one. Nope.

discomatt

That must be one really nasty dump point, we have had a chemical toilet for a few years now and yes its a really nasty job but never that bad.
I do have a good laugh though when I have taken other family members to enjoy the moment and seeing there response to what they expect me to do:eek:

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
That is GOLD mate !! :D :D Freaking hilarious.
The girls were that ammused, I think I would have said ok, here ya go, empty your own shite dear.

just cemented the fact that I'll never ever get one of those bad boys, I don't care how much shite the wife gives me about wanting one. Nope.

With you 100% on that one mate, a shovel is 1000x better than that *$&^.
If the missus ever wants one, she can empty it, I'll be round back in the hills with the spade.

discomatt

we have no choice, family of 5 with another family of 5 for 2-3 weeks on the side of the Murray can't have that many heading out into the snake infested bush, we used to dig a really deep hole and a bag of lime but the local ranger put an end to that because technically its a flood plain so a filthy chemical toilet it is and it needs emptying every 4 days :mad::mad::(:eek:

80lover96gxl

we have no choice, family of 5 with another family of 5 for 2-3 weeks on the side of the Murray can't have that many heading out into the snake infested bush, we used to dig a really deep hole and a bag of lime but the local ranger put an end to that because technically its a flood plain so a filthy chemical toilet it is and it needs emptying every 4 days :mad::mad::(:eek:
Atleast you could share the emptying duties with a couple of families.

Understand some families require them for various reasons, just glad it's not mine,, well for the foreseeable future anyway.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
I could not stop the tears from running down my face. I reckon the girls had more stomach.
I guess with disposable nappies no one has to clean the sh*t off nappies by hand anymore before washing the rest off in a bucket of water, then throwing in a washing machine.
Yeah, and with five kids.:D.
I remember when my brother's septic sewage pipes became blocked. We were pulling it out with our hands and in those days never even bothered with gloves.:eek:.
Grew up with dunny cans emptied once a week and sure had some fun.:D
Thanks for the memories.