Easy/Medium Day Trip To Warby Area - Sunday (16/05/10)

Grey Ghost

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Got a mate who may tag along if he can, he will get back to me on Saturday if he is able to. He's on here as a member "Maggot Matt" and wants to take his battle wagon Hilux out to see how it goes (against the mighty Triton) :D

CAMPDOG

I'm spewin about missing this but I commited to going to the Winton V8 Supercars about 365 days ago. Maybe next time..........

Big Matt

@ Grey Ghost it will be good to meet up with another local, i work down in bayswater and live in croydon

@ CAMPDOG mate were out pretty much every weekend, at least we have been for the last 6 or 7 weeks (since i picked up the patrol) and we dont plan on slowing any time soon, so theres plenty of trips to come, will PM you with details later :) That is of course provided we can keep fixing robs front bar with the forklift and a big hammer LOL

Smeacs

Banned
I'm spewin about missing this but I commited to going to the Winton V8 Supercars about 365 days ago. Maybe next time..........

As Big Matt said. We are out just about every weekend.
Except maybe next weekend when we will be at the BBQ

http://www.4x4earth.com.au/forum/trips-gatherings/6284-jok-s-vic-bbq

Keep an eye on here and we will try to post our upcoming trips.
They do tend to be spur of the moment things at times. By that we know we will be going out but where we are not always sure.

Have fun at the V8s
:cool:

Smeacs

Banned
@ Grey Ghost it will be good to meet up with another local, i work down in bayswater and live in croydon

@ CAMPDOG mate were out pretty much every weekend, at least we have been for the last 6 or 7 weeks (since i picked up the patrol) and we dont plan on slowing any time soon, so theres plenty of trips to come, will PM you with details later :) That is of course provided we can keep fixing robs front bar with the forklift and a big hammer LOL

Leave my front bar and the big hammer out of it. They did nothing to provoke being picked on..
As for that forklift!! well you wait till I see it next time, There are going to be words had.

:D LMAO :D

Anyway. everyone should thank me for doing my bit to bulldoze the deep ruts out of the tracks.. ;)

CHUAH

G'Day,

All good to go with me + 1 other.... see you guys around 9.45am at Shell Station in lilydale!

Cheers!:D

Grey Ghost

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Leave my front bar and the big hammer out of it. They did nothing to provoke being picked on..
As for that forklift!! well you wait till I see it next time, There are going to be words had.

:D LMAO :D

Anyway. everyone should thank me for doing my bit to bulldoze the deep ruts out of the tracks.. ;)

Well that's why I'm bringing my ute along, if the tracks are too bad for the newbies I can go first and smooth the way for you all, especially those with pootrols! :D

jack48

Been a great day weatherwise up here today, 1st day without rain so tracks will be great, have a great day guys.

Smeacs

Banned
Myself and Big Matt are taking a few novice 4x4ers (no lift, no Tyres) out to introduce them to the Millgrove/Warburton area on Sunday (16/05/10). Wanted to invite anyone along for the trip. The tracks will be easy to medium with the possibility of getting a bit muddy. There will be a few challenging side tracks along the way that we can look at if you’re interested.
We will be meeting at the Launching Place Bakery at around 10:30. And will be heading home by around 4:00pm

Will be Fueling Up at the Lilydale Shell on Maroondah Highway around 9:45-10.

Will be on UHF 16 and CB 16.

We already have 4 vehicles going and want to keep the numbers down to about 8. Also want to try to keep a 2 to 1 ratio of experience to novice so we can keep a good eye on the novice drivers and helping them out where needed.

Cheers all.

Current List:
Smeacs (Rob)
Big Matt
Rowan & The posers. (Not On Site) - Yet
Micheal (Not On Site) - Yet
Bluebird68
Grey Ghost

XQZME + 1 x Jeep - Unable to make it.
Jack1948 - Had to pull out due to other commitments. - See you at the BBQ..

Ok. List Is Finalised, Tracks are Marked and the Green Beast Is Full of Juice..

Looking forward to catching Everyone out at Launching Place @10:30 Or if anyone needs fuel before heading out Big Matt and I will be stopping at the Shell in Lilydale @ around 9:45 and departing @ 9:55.

Smeacs (Rob)
Big Matt
Rowan & The posers. (Not On Site) - Yet
Micheal (Not On Site) - Yet
Bluebird68
Grey Ghost

Was a great day out, thanks to Rob and Big Matt for inviting us along, Jacqui had fun on her first trip and good to see brian again. Cheers David. :)