Dummy Spit Hill - Julimar State Forest, WA

Karl Fehlauer

Did a run up to Julimar State Forest on Sunday with some members from my 4WD Club to tackle 'Dummy Spit' Hill and some other tracks.

Had a great time and it is a great place to go for a run and the wildflowers were still out.

Anyway, I did this video up if anyone wants to watch - I hope you enjoy it.

Karl

Karl Fehlauer

I like the ol school canopy window supports, they genuine Nissan :p :D

No - it is a Flexiglass canopy.

Unfortunately the struts lost strength and the mounting brackets were damaged so I removed them thinking it would be easier to get some replacements, but 'no' :mad: :mad: - I need to get them as a whole unit from Flexiglass who no longer exist a such having been taken over by another company.

That company has it manufacturing plant in Victoria!!!! - so I have been waiting now for about 8 weeks for the replacements to arrive with no idea when :mad::mad:

Karl

Swaggie

That company has it manufacturing plant in Victoria!!!! - so I have been waiting now for about 8 weeks for the replacements to arrive with no idea when :mad::mad:

Karl

I would have thought they’d be generic..
Some stuff I’ve ordered within Victoria has taken that long also, Some overseas stuff was quicker.. ;)

Karl Fehlauer

I would have thought they’d be generic..
Some stuff I’ve ordered within Victoria has taken that long also, Some overseas stuff was quicker.. ;)

You would think, but the actual brackets that fix the struts to the canopy and window are specific to Flexiglass :confused: :confused:

Karl