Dual battery setups explained

aidanmair

Dual battery systems can be a bit of a mind bender if its the first time you've had to consider one. I've put together this explainer video with a couple of examples of basic setups to get you powered up out in the bush. Hopefully it helps a few out!

Decca

AMG Batteries......I presume you mean AGM??
Apart from that a good video. Loved the artwork.
And the solar panel mount is exceptionally clever.

Don't forget to give dad back his battery ☺

Cheers

aidanmair

AMG Batteries......I presume you mean AGM??
Apart from that a good video. Loved the artwork.
And the solar panel mount is exceptionally clever.

Don't forget to give dad back his battery ☺

Cheers
Ahahah bugger! Yep definitely meant AGM..
Thanks Decca, appreciate the kind words

Gary Wragg

Dual battery systems can be a bit of a mind bender if its the first time you've had to consider one. I've put together this explainer video with a couple of examples of basic setups to get you powered up out in the bush. Hopefully it helps a few out!

Well done! NOW I have a good idea of what the dual system is and does.

Bru9

The problem is some people do stuff that requires big dollars to get by or else the experince sucks. When you have kids and women with you ya gotta be absolutely prepared. My setup is industrial because nature throws all shes got and tries her hardest to screw me over. The goal zero yeti power systems as impressive as they are would fall short for us coz they miss all the little things that truley can make a trip awful.
But sadly many dual battery systems are simply bloatware that dont do much and are designed to con peoples hard money.

Lol 100ah fuse... that's cute :)

Decca

Tend to agree Bru9.
A lot of stuff can catch you out, mainly through ignorance of its capabilities.