Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
Just to find out whether people think the northerners need to do a road trip

Grey Ghost

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Surely they can all cram into a couple of vehicles to cut the costs??
Not that we will need the numbers as such

Quozie

4x4 Earth Contributer
Just to find out whether people think the northerners need to do a road trip

I know I do....I know what a stalion is like locked in the corale away from the open field full of mares (hills, rocks, mud :-( )

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
not this year sorry people but maybe next year if some of you would show us around that would be fantastic

Pure Yobbo

Well I supose us Qlders don't get to vote hey?

I have been thinking about it. Need another couple to share costs with. Other thing it is a big trip for a weekend.....

Cheers

4X4

Well I supose us Qlders don't get to vote hey?

I have been thinking about it. Need another couple to share costs with. Other thing it is a big trip for a weekend.....

Cheers
Seriously Yobbo, you would not regret it. Costs split 4 ways could make it affordable! BEK has kindly offered a tent so you would not need much camping gear. Tracks in the area can be as easy or hard as you want.;)

Grumpy

Surely they can all cram into a couple of vehicles to cut the costs??
Not that we will need the numbers as such

C'on Grey Ghost can u really see 4 Queensland earth 4by ers sitting in a car for that amount of time passing all them areas for 4x4ing without an argument breaking out about who's the best, who's been bogged the most, who can drink the most, and of course "ARE WE THERE YET"Comin from the back seat all the time. Better off putting money on someone driving here from india.

4X4

C'on Grey Ghost can u really see 4 Queensland earth 4by ers sitting in a car for that amount of time passing all them areas for 4x4ing without an argument breaking out about who's the best, who's been bogged the most, who can drink the most, and of course "ARE WE THERE YET"Comin from the back seat all the time. Better off putting money on someone driving here from india.
Do you recommend a snorkel?:confused: