DJI Mavic Air 2

Ol' Harley

Think you'll find the MA2s is about top of the line in consumer drones right now, apart from maybe some of the M2P features and higher wind capability.
The compactness of the MA2s and the very good stability in decent wind makes it an easy choice, along with fantastic signal reliability.
Thanks mate. It's firming up in the choices, but I'll have a real good look at everything before I make a final investment in one.

Drones and 4WDn go together very well.

They do! Hoping to be able to share some of the things I capture (except shots of me having to be recovered...)

Cheers!

mac_man_luke

I recently upgraded from a mavic pro to a Air2S and its an amazing drone. Only feature of the Pro2 that would be nice is the variable aperture.
Only thing worse than the original mavic pro is software is more intrusive / hand holding but i guess thats because they are more mainstream now and anyone needs to be able to fly them

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
Only thing worse than the original mavic pro is software is more intrusive / hand holding

Go4 was a brilliant app, not that keen on Fly from what I've seen, but once used to it should be ok.
The Air2S hey ?
Be good to see how it goes, the newer occusync on the 2 and 2s should be better then the M1P too.

mac_man_luke

Go4 was a brilliant app, not that keen on Fly from what I've seen, but once used to it should be ok.
The Air2S hey ?
Be good to see how it goes, the newer occusync on the 2 and 2s should be better then the M1P too.
Its not bad something better but somethings are a bit harder and a lot more pop ups of "are you sure" "have you checked x" etc

Camera is really nice on it and seems more stable over all. Quiet too.

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
Its not bad something better but somethings are a bit harder and a lot more pop ups of "are you sure" "have you checked x" etc

Camera is really nice on it and seems more stable over all. Quiet too.

The Master Airscrew Stealth props are out now too for the Air2S.
At the very least it lowers the pitch to take any annoying edge of things.