directions through the dunes

shagga

Hi all can any one give me some directions to get from Wilbinga to Two Rocks via the many tracks that are there? going there with my boss so don"t wan"t to get lost ha ha ha:D
Cheers Shagga:D:D:D

Brisey

Talk to the Wanneroo council about this as up to recently this was a prohibited area with fines if caught. I have been told they have now OKed a track through the area but are very fussy where you are allowed to go. Wilbinga road is the southern most boundary of the Gingin shire & is OK to drive all through there.

Cheers

Bri

shagga

;) thanks this i know! I just needed a bit of help, but after finding our way back from Wilbinga off the beach back to Two rocks i understand that there is no way anyone can give directions as it is a maze of tracks it's just trail by error ( i only made 1 wrong turn which i recon was pretty good going:D ) I know you are not allowed to go on the beach till GinGin but was led to believe that driving through the dunes was allowed as the long line of 4x4's waiting for 4x4's coming out sugests :D

Brisey

I believe it is easier if you start at two rocks & head north. You can go through the dunes at wilbinga & follow caraban road nearly all the way to guilderton then from the light house you can follow the dunes to seabird. I usually keep off the beach as it is not very wide in parts & slopes quite a bit. I think it is more fun in the dunes anyway.

Cheers

Bri