Dig Options Navi Who's Happy?

dirvine

I have an older unit from this company. Only issue I have is that AM radio reception is useless when motor going. I have no problems with any other aspect. All works fine. Might have a problem in future should In get a newer iphone - wont be able to charge it from this unit as I have the old plug. I have Ozi explorer and IGO 8 as the street Nav. 16G memory stick with all the music I need. Also have the Tyre pressure monitor systen hooked through it as well. Been in the car since 2010.

Buxter

I seen one in a BT 50 and the satellite receiver was under the dash magnetized to some metal.
It was exceptionally fast to pick up satellites

Buxter

A follow up on Dig Options in dash GPS !

I was impressed with my first one, in the Patrol, so I got another for the 79 series Landcruiser Ute.
Problems right from the start.
I put up with it shutting down, GPS not kicking in, so they sent me a new GPS module, then the Radio stopped working
on 2 years, so I switched to our Ipod, and a USB stick full of songs.
That stopped working.
I managed to limp it along for 3 years, but not that happy with it.
I contacted them and was told to take it to a Tech, as it would only be a dry joint.
I wanted to send it back to them but they would not answer me, and when they eventually did, I was on out Lap of Oz, and by then the only thingn working was the GPS mapping system.
I was offered a new one at 10% discount.

Not happy with their backup (what backup ??)

In the end I just went out and got the Polaris.

rmb3218

A follow up on Dig Options in dash GPS !

I managed to limp it along for 3 years, but not that happy with it.
I

I was offered a new one at 10% discount.

Not happy with their backup (what backup ??)

In the end I just went out and got the Polaris.
I completely agree with you on their lack of backup support.