Dewalt xr chainsaw

I've got the 36v Makita with 14" bar, and absolutely love it. My 30cc Stihl miniboss sits in the shed sulking because it doesnt go on trips anymore. I was a die hard petrol head pointing and giggling at those girly men and their electric saws... But gosh this electric Makita has been amazing, so good for clearing trees across trails, knocking up firewood for camp etc. No fumes, no noise, no pulling, no petrol drums.

I've got the 36v Makita with 14" bar, and absolutely love it. My 30cc Stihl miniboss sits in the shed sulking because it doesnt go on trips anymore. I was a die hard petrol head pointing and giggling at those girly men and their electric saws... But gosh this electric Makita has been amazing, so good for clearing trees across trails, knocking up firewood for camp etc. No fumes, no noise, no pulling, no petrol drums.
Great to hear LR. Thanks. Helps make the choice easier. Good enough for this girly man, my natural fear of chainsaws matches my fear of the dark and women.
Cheers
PP

shaun0

All those with these electric chainsaws stick to the smaller logs I blunted the chain on my stihl quick time on the bigger logs way to big for the 14inch bar lol. Only did that to see if It could be done while lazing around waiting for the fish to bite. Anyway they are pretty awesome for the intended purpose. Now just have to either swap out my chain with my spare or sharpen it!