Destinations - Willow Spings, SKYTREK adventure

BUSHNUT

Willow Springs Station is a property within the Flinders ranges, SKYTREK is a 39 KM self drive track in a private Property. It is about the only time you will get to lock your hubs and go low range in parts at all in the region , you actually get to the highest point in the Flinders Ranges here, which is the dominant feature inside a reserve for the Yellow Footed Rock Wallaby, we were lucky to see one but not fast enough to capture it on film.

The landscape is as varying as it can be, I am not usually one to rap for a tourist adventure such as this, but it is really worthwhile , you pay the property owner for the privledge and sign a paper wiaving any responsibilty of the station Owners, it is not tainted by any Government body.

Allow at least 3/4 of a day.

Attachments

• Publication5.jpg
    Publication5.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Publication1.jpg
    Publication1.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Publication2.jpg
    Publication2.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Publication3.jpg
    Publication3.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Publication4.jpg
    Publication4.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

polar bear

G'day Bushnut

I have been working on a track submission for Skytrek based on my trip there in 2003.
Let me know if you are going to submit it as a track as I have a GPS plot and some photos I can add.
If not I will post my submission shortly.

Regards

Lindsay (polar bear)

BUSHNUT

Hey Polar Bear , I didn't take any GPS points on the tour, Go ahead and put it in as track report, I tend to get a little long winded anyhow, look forward to reading it .