Delete Thread Option

ian.c

Best way is to target a well liked moderator, attach him and accuse him of being an internet troll, oh no ignore that, that's how you get banned, sorry :eek:

mikehzz

or politically incorrect jokes which may offend the equally fairer sex. . . I mean gender!!
I object to this post, if they are fairer then they aren't equal, they've got more fair. Are you deliberately goading me into an argument by making blatantly outrageous statements? The mods will hear about this and we'll see if we can get this Delete Thread thread deleted. :)

Chatty

What are your thoughts on sat phone providers ?
I don't have thoughts any more - they only lead to deleted threads :confused:
I object to this post, if they are fairer then they aren't equal, they've got more fair. Are you deliberately goading me into an argument by making blatantly outrageous statements? The mods will hear about this and we'll see if we can get this Delete Thread thread deleted. :)
Now, now @mikehzz - we all know that we don't need to goad you into an argument - you are quite capable of being argumentative without goading. I will, however, quite happily invoke the cattle prod to stop you arguing.