December trips?

fazz

Hey gang,

Got some time off over December to do a bit of wheeling before moving to tassie for a year or 2…

Just wondering if anyone is keen on doing a trip/trips in December? Hopefully I'm back early enough in November to come on that trip with you! But I thought id put the notice out there anyway.

so maybe just throw some ideas out there and see if anyone is free??

If I posted this in the wrong place please move it :/

Cheers gang!

2014 Land cruiser 79 duel cab

It's a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll

hayden94

Hey mate,

Like most, ive got the typical 2 week shut down over chrissy. Id be keen for a trip.

Any idea of where or how long you would like to go?
I havent done bylong 4x4 park yet, i mssed it a cupla years ago. A couple of nights there, whatd youse reckon?

hiluxdriver

Hey mate. There is quite a few of us heading down to the VIC meet at OTools in Nov. if it's anything like last year than it will be a trip to get on as the wheeling was pretty epic.

fazz

Hey mate,

Like most, ive got the typical 2 week shut down over chrissy. Id be keen for a trip.

Any idea of where or how long you would like to go?

I havent done bylong 4x4 park yet, i mssed it a cupla years ago. A couple of nights there, whatd youse reckon?

No idea where mate, just thought id throw the idea out there to see if there was much interest!

I've got from the start of dec till about the 21st to play with! :)

Hey mate. There is quite a few of us heading down to the VIC meet at OTools in Nov. if it's anything like last year than it will be a trip to get on as the wheeling was pretty epic.

Cheers mate! Hopefully I'm back early enough in November for it. When is it?!, what's the trip link? (I'm not very good at this tapatalk navigating)

:)

hayden94

No idea where mate, just thought id throw the idea out there to see if there was much interest!

I've got from the start of dec till about the 21st to play with! :)

yeah no worries, count me in :)