Daytrip 30 Oct Melbourne's East anyone?

Dutchy

Banned
Hi guys,
It's been over 4 Months since I went on a trip (been overseas and moved house) and looking to go for a drive Sunday 30th of October....
Not too fussed as to where to go, Toolangi, Murrundindi, Big River, whatever....
As on previous trip, not looking to break anything on the car, so no real hardcore stuff...

Thinking of an 8.30 meet up and go from there....

Anyone up for it??

Cheers
Dutchy

MSkinner

If I wasn't in Dargo that weekend I'd be keen. We're out that way all the time. Shoot me a PM if you want to head out any other time. Whereabouts overseas were you?

Tatty

hey mate, just got back from O/S. If I can get the beast running in the nexgt couple of days I'd be keen.

Dutchy

Banned
Hey guys, sorry, a lack of interest made me make other plans for Sunday.... I'll see tomorrow if I could reschedule it, in which case I'll post back on here... Otherwise I'll be out for Sunday...Sorry

Reddave

Hey guys, sorry, a lack of interest made me make other plans for Sunday.... I'll see tomorrow if I could reschedule it, in which case I'll post back on here... Otherwise I'll be out for Sunday...Sorry
No worries dutchy, let me know, tatty if you still want to head out let me know

Tatty

Sure mate, I'll try and get by spare wheel sorted tomorrow then (I have a broken rim!).
I'm still a bit of an amatuer, I'm not completely rigged up yet, so I can't tackle anything too hard.

The biggest issue is weather, though. It's 14 and raining all day.

Reddave

I'm thinking neerim, don't know it very well but heard it can be fun, tatty what rig do you have?

Bluebird what rig do you have?