Day Trip To Huggett's Crossing And Ben Cruachan Track 23/09/08

Gunna

Day Trip To Huggett's Crossing And Ben Cruachan Track 22/09/08

Just letting everyone know that Grumpy, Robz and myself (Gunna127) are heading to huggett's crossing and Ben Cruachan track (about 13 river crossings on the track) on Monday 22/09/08
We will be leaving the Mobile Service station just off the Freeway between Morwell and Traralgon at 9am sharp. returning late afternoon.

For those that are interested in joining us
lunch and snacks are essential

Last edited:

Nickj

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Geee, I am actually going to a work meeting in Traralgon on Monday. Eeeeek!
You guys have all the fun! Some of us have to work for a living..... :)

Nick

Pure Yobbo

Just letting everyone know that Grumpy, Robz and myself (Gunna127) are heading to huggett's crossing and Ben Cruachan track (about 13 river crossings on the track) on Monday 22/09/08
We will be leaving the Mobile Service station just off the Freeway between Morwell and Traralgon at 9am sharp. returning late afternoon.

For those that are interested in joining us
lunch and snacks are essential

You could have made it Tuesday. I will be doing a day trip to Melbourne on Tuesday.

Gunna

No I am coming to Melbourne on Tuesday - I have to look at a job in Chadstone - whereever that is exactly. Fly back to Bris last flight on Tuesday.

Cheers
Chadstone is in the eastern suburbs about 1 hour away still got time to change your mind got room for you

Pure Yobbo

Chadstone is in the eastern suburbs about 1 hour away still got time to change your mind got room for you

How far is Chadstone from the Airport, Been a few years since I have flown to Melbourne and when I did I drove down to Frankston.

Cheers

Gunna

How far is Chadstone from the Airport, Been a few years since I have flown to Melbourne and when I did I drove down to Frankston.

Cheers
About 30 minutes depending on traffic city link makes it pretty good these days
Frankston!!!!!! sorry about that :eek::eek::eek:

Pure Yobbo

so if u got the job how long before u start

Subbies start onsite on the 1-10-08. I may be back down when the job is completed to do a inspection, which will be about the 3rd week in October. I will spend a few days in Melbourne then.

Gunna

Subbies start onsite on the 1-10-08. I may be back down when the job is completed to do a inspection, which will be about the 3rd week in October. I will spend a few days in Melbourne then.

Gotta catch up while you are down this way

Pure Yobbo

'll let you know when I will be down again. I will try and spend a few days next time.

I have to rush back this time to get ready for LCMP leaving for there on Thursday Morning.

Cheers

Nickj

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Yobbo

Don't drive from the airport, catch a cab to Chaddy. You will never get a car park there, its the worst place in the world to park. Are you building a new carpark?

Nick

Pure Yobbo

Yobbo

Don't drive from the airport, catch a cab to Chaddy. You will never get a car park there, its the worst place in the world to park. Are you building a new carpark?

Nick

Building a new shop. Adding to the parking problem...... :rolleyes: