Dargo On Queens B/day

oyamum

hey guys anyone heading up around dargo next weekend? me and 3 or 4 mates were looking at heading up there on sat and doing a rolling camp for the 2 nights.. we are fairly new in the scrub and none of us have winches so i was hoping there were some more experienced guys heading up that way.. or if anyone knows the area how is it this time of year with the sort of weather we have had? i have been up there driven semi trailers around alot of the tracks around that way but not this time of year... so as i said we are all pretty new in terms of 4wding so yeh just curious what its like around this time of year

Nickj

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
oyamum

A friend of mine is heading up to Dargo in the morning to do Billy Goats (maybe) crooked river, camp at Talbotville, Blue Rag (maybe) and exit Sunday. PM prasadatmel if you want to catch up with him.

Nick

prasadatmel

I am there .....

oyamum

A friend of mine is heading up to Dargo in the morning to do Billy Goats (maybe) crooked river, camp at Talbotville, Blue Rag (maybe) and exit Sunday. PM prasadatmel if you want to catch up with him.

Nick

Hi, Introduce my self- PRASAD heading from Melb to Dargo for this long weekend. Nice to see some more new comer's.

I am heading up to Dargo on Sat, hope to reach Dargo around 10 - 11 am. We are 9 people heading up in a Troop carrier & a Landcruizer Wagon from Melb. NickJ has suggested me a route, Camping planned at Talbotiville on Sat night & unfortunately few of my mates have got work on Monday so have to head back to Melb on Sun ..... :(
Day 1 will just do the crooked River & start of BillyGoats until the Helipad & off to talbotville.
and camp off !!
Day 2 is Cont along the Crooked River, do a bit of BlueRag track (not too far) and then head back to Bright.
If we are running late(if a lazy start from Melb) we will miss out the dargo town, will head straight on to our mission :D - i.e; start our track.
We are heading on WHITE Troopy & White Landcruizer Wagon.