Damaged oil sump pan!

Cameron Brown

Hi guys, did some relatively significant damage to my sump on a trip to hill end. Far side wheel flipped up a rock and left the front resting on tie bar/sump.

Looking to replace it asap for piece of mind. From what I understand the sumps for all Nissan tds are the same but if anyone can help or can help me get a new sump asap that would be great.

Cheers

Attachments

Cameron Brown

I haven't put a hole in it but there is a fold in it that I think may open up if I heat and bash out as you suggest.

Cheers
Cameron

2002GU3

I haven't put a hole in it but there is a fold in it that I think may open up if I heat and bash out as you suggest.

Cheers
Cameron
G'day Cameron, if your sump is already stuffed you have nothing to lose ! other than " panel beating " it you could try - patrolapart - or go on the Nissan patrol forum, heaps of info + parts for patrols on there, good luck with it.......Jim

encoupejas

This sounds really sad. That is why I do not trust my car to relatives, friends and acquaintances. Last year, when my sister asked me to go to another part of the city in my car, I agreed, but it didn't end well. The car was seriously damaged, I was very upset, because this piece of scrap metal was no longer suitable for daily use. Fortunately, a friend of mine recommended some great guys who helped me with the disposal of my car, and I got a lot of money from it in the same hour. I think that you can also use their services, which you can find here

Last edited: