D22 Rock sliders

pipzryd

hey people,
me n a mate are thinking of fabricating rock sliders (sidesteps) for Navara's...
we have one already and its been tested and passed... we are Rockingham (perth) based and are just taking interest atm because arb and tjm dont supply them. i can get picks up soon,.
they will be made from 6mm mild steel and will be totally sealed... they will be powdercoated (black or white) and will have 10mm high density plastic underneath (for added protection).
at the moment we are only going to service the greater perth area but are thinking of expanding once we are set up. (interstate freight will be at buyers expense)
at the moment they will be priced at $800 (local rival price is $990 without plastic protection) and will be made to order. we will be making these at work when we dont have other jobs on (we are in a busy workshop) but should have a turn around of 1 or 2 per week....
so pm me or (preferably) email me @ phat.pipzryd@hotmail.com
thanks for your time, phil

98TRITON

hey people,
me n a mate are thinking of fabricating rock sliders (sidesteps) for Navara's...
we have one already and its been tested and passed... we are Rockingham (perth) based and are just taking interest atm because arb and tjm dont supply them. i can get picks up soon,.
they will be made from 6mm mild steel and will be totally sealed... they will be powdercoated (black or white) and will have 10mm high density plastic underneath (for added protection).
at the moment we are only going to service the greater perth area but are thinking of expanding once we are set up. (interstate freight will be at buyers expense)
at the moment they will be priced at $800 (local rival price is $990 without plastic protection) and will be made to order. we will be making these at work when we dont have other jobs on (we are in a busy workshop) but should have a turn around of 1 or 2 per week....

thanks for your time, phil

G'day Phil
are you guys still making these for the D22?
Cheers, Luke

pipzryd

"rohancarwardine@hotmail.com"
is the guy to talk to, i dont work there anymore. just tell him that Stubbsy sent you. i dont know if he is still into doing the rock sliders though....