cv's clicking

road rat

ok went out in the otways yesterday and my cv's were clicking slightly while i was turning, i was doing a uturn on a sandy track, so how much noise is ok for the cv's to make as they havent done it any were else and was only a light click click click while on full lock:confused::eek:

Walkabout

This is generally the first sign that one or both the CV's are on there way out, now is the time to replace them as you do not want to get stuck out bush with a busted CV if you can help it.
As you own a Cruiser I would lean towards some good aftermarket ones as they are heaps stronger.

BGH

This is generally the first sign that one or both the CV's are on there way out, now is the time to replace them as you do not want to get stuck out bush with a busted CV if you can help it.
As you own a Cruiser I would lean towards some good aftermarket ones as they are heaps stronger.

agreed x2

BGH

BGH

thanks was thinking the same no were to get my cv's from

i just bought 2 brand new CV's from this guy but he is in sydney......... he will ship if you cant get one where you are. you can get any CV your after.

eBay Australia Shop - suzukisuper: Toyota, Ford, Holden

just browse thru the line of CV's till you find yours

ive just given my new CV's a hiding and no problems at all.

hope it helps

BGH

p.s. Gordon....... if the ebay link is a not allowed please just delete and ill give the Road Rat a pm with the link ;)

Last edited: