Current model Mahindra Pik Up. Do you have one ?

Care to share your experience ?
Any and all info welcome from owners or anyone that knows anything worthwhile.

Thanks in advance.
Josh.

boobook

Unless something has changed with your needs or wants, apart from the delivery time stick with your researched, and thought out decision.

You will regret taking a shortcut to get something as a quick fix alternative.

I'm not cancelling my order for the 76....
In my initial research, I stumbled onto the Mahindra, and I have been looking at these in parallel to preparing for the 76 build.
The more I look, the more I like. As a potential work vehicle and a light duty off-road-biased, short-trip daily.

cam04

I'm not cancelling my order for the 76....
In my initial research, I stumbled onto the Mahindra, and I have been looking at these in parallel to preparing for the 76 build.
The more I look, the more I like. As a potential work vehicle and a light duty off-road-biased, short-trip daily.
Half of Warwick has bought them for pretty much that - work hacks. They look the business for that sort of thing considering you are getting a 4wd for the same price as a hilux 2wd Ute.

Half of Warwick has bought them for pretty much that - work hacks. They look the business for that sort of thing considering you are getting a 4wd for the same price as a hilux 2wd Ute.
Agreed. And while I'm sure there is no comparison in overall quality. Quality where it counts (ie. holds up to being heavily loaded and thrown down tracks etc) seems to be good. Sample size for data is the problem. Not many of them out there; but from what I can tell those that are out there are being used and abused and holding up.
Vehicles like this tend to get ridden hard and put away wet. I feel like if there was a weak part of the driveline, it would have come to light, or be about to.....
I'm yet to hear of trouble with the components that really count. Understand the cockpit is a dog's breakfast of hard plastics etc. I don't care about any of that. As long as the A/C blows cold and the seat is not a torture-rack.
I'd like to have a look at one in person and see where the alternator is mounted / airbox design etc.. basic but important stuff like that.

CTL

Warwick Qld??

rob_macca67

Ask Roothy... He'll tell ya they're great :D... ;)

There would have to be some sort of FB group or something where u could look and get some helpful info??