Cruizin' on 100

sharkcaver

Continuing on we explore part of the West Kennedy's and end up the following day on the East side. Trying to kill myself by taking the wrong route to a cache, I'm still wearing odd shoes. It's hard to let an old sandle go. The dirty fox that stole my other one, must have had the same thoughts.....

Spooner

Aways enjoy watching your videos mate , at least they are real.
In real terms I will never get there , so is the next best thing , keep up the great work :)

sharkcaver

Aways enjoy watching your videos mate , at least they are real.
In real terms I will never get there , so is the next best thing , keep up the great work :)

No BS sponsorship from me, I fund my own trips and put my own spin on them. Thanks for the comment.

Never say never. I've been up there twice in 6 months now and could easily go back again tomorrow. I think the remaining parts get better, we find and check out some interesting stuff - interesting to me anyway.

80lover96gxl

Great vid, so close . Guess you have a good reason to go back with the right footwear and that cache, looked like a great campsite too.
Thanks for sharing.

sharkcaver

Great vid, so close . Guess you have a good reason to go back with the right footwear and that cache, looked like a great campsite too.
Thanks for sharing.

Damn you geocaching :mad:, now I have more unfinished business to attend to

DSCN0476.JPG

sharkcaver

Part 3 of a dried up old codgers boring adventure:

Continuing on, we leave the Kennedy's for Mt Augustus and Mt Gould with a surprise find in the middle.

RainmanWA

You're a better man than me, camping in 40°c would see me perish from dehydration in no time. I'm a fair weather camper when it comes to the anything north or east of Perth during summer.

sharkcaver

Spending a lot of time in the car helps. Mind you, sleeping in a red hot swag isn't much chop. We had a few shocking nights.

sharkcaver

Just back tonight from another 5 days out bush
cool.gif

So here is something to fill in your Easter break:

leaving Mt Gould, we travel down to Afghan Rock, Big Bell and marvel at the artwork at Walga Rock

Hope you all have a safe Easter, where ever you may be travelling to.

sharkcaver

leaving Walga Rock, we meet the boys from Austin Downs, laugh at the Dalgaranga meteorite crater, camp at a "secret WA location" and end up at a very nice abandoned homestead.

sharkcaver

All good things must come to an end. Now you know why I'm cruzin' on 100.

Buried in the vid is detail on how to find my prize to celebrate achieving 100,000Km's of logged trips away. Thanks for watching.

sharkcaver

I'm very behind on my blog entries atm, but here is the entry for this trip that I wrote for WA's premier 4WDriving magazine.

Cheers.