Cruizin' on 100

sharkcaver

Continuing on we explore part of the West Kennedy's and end up the following day on the East side. Trying to kill myself by taking the wrong route to a cache, I'm still wearing odd shoes. It's hard to let an old sandle go. The dirty fox that stole my other one, must have had the same thoughts.....

sharkcaver

Aways enjoy watching your videos mate , at least they are real.
In real terms I will never get there , so is the next best thing , keep up the great work :)
No BS sponsorship from me, I fund my own trips and put my own spin on them. Thanks for the comment.

Never say never. I've been up there twice in 6 months now and could easily go back again tomorrow. I think the remaining parts get better, we find and check out some interesting stuff - interesting to me anyway.

Great vid, so close . Guess you have a good reason to go back with the right footwear and that cache, looked like a great campsite too.
Thanks for sharing.

sharkcaver

Part 3 of a dried up old codgers boring adventure:

Continuing on, we leave the Kennedy's for Mt Augustus and Mt Gould with a surprise find in the middle.

You're a better man than me, camping in 40°c would see me perish from dehydration in no time. I'm a fair weather camper when it comes to the anything north or east of Perth during summer.