Craigs Hut area

Traveller

Doing a trip up around the hut over ANZAC w/e. Will be based just North of Merrijig on
the Buttercup Road. Heading up Sat morning, do Craigs on Sunday, and home on Monday.
That's todays plan anyway:D

Is a family trip, a few blokes and wife/kids etc coming from where I work, camper trailer
friendly I'm told.
Have room for a few more, yell out if interested!

Jok

WILDTI

4x4 Earth Contributer
I would love to Jok but I don't think the boss will allow me to after my surgery

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
We should meet up at Macca's at Beaudesert!! Whadaya reckon, 8 am??:D

Gilly should be there!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

knot_gillty

We should meet up at Macca's at Beaudesert!! Whadaya reckon, 8 am??:D

Gilly should be there!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah, where the bloody hell are ya frosty?? I've been waiting here for a few weeks now, geez.....:mad::mad::confused::confused::(

We'll see how we go Jok, might be a starter! I think i have a camper trailer....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
We'll see how we go Jok, might be a starter! I think i have a camper trailer....

It probably leaks!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Traveller

We'll see how we go Jok, might be a starter! I think i have a camper trailer....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Had noticed that mate, was even tossing up the idea of pinching one for the w/e:D

Just repacked the bearings on my old firewood trailer last week, showing it's age a bit
now, and lost weight with the rust holes:eek:. It will have to last untill I win tattslotto:cool:.

Traveller

Well kinda behaving, I want to say yes to the trip but I don't know how I will be feeling at the time.

See how you feel next week Elise, even wait 'till Thursday/Friday if you want. There may
be some who wish to stay in camp all w/e instead of doing a trip, dunno yet.

Jok

WILDTI

4x4 Earth Contributer
For sure Jok, I don't have the boys that weekend so it won't be as physically demanding, I'll keep ypu posted.

knot_gillty

Probably wont make it Jok. I will see a little closer to the date but probably not.

I see you have a new avatar, nice. Woods Point?? Are they serving fuel there again?

BUSHNUT

Hey Jok,

If the invite is still out there wouldn't mind tagging along !

I promise I'll behave !

Traveller

I was stuffing about with the Av and lost the possum!! Servo looks good anyway.
There was a thread about it somewhere recently(here or patrol forum) that detailed the go for fuel now. From memory the
pub was selling it for about $2.80 a litre, and the bloke at the post office was trying to do the right thing
by people and selling some for about $1.40. I know who'd I support!!

Found the post;
http://www.4x4earth.com.au/forum/general-4x4-discussion/6572-woods-point-deisel-situation.html

Simmo, very welcome to join in, Clarkey will be there too mate. A couple are leaving Sat arvo, me and Clarkey will be going Sat morning. Can give you a call if you want.

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
would love to come jok but ........

Mrs BEK has said time to do some painting around the house. Apparently I said I would do something in 6 months of moving in (i have no recollection of any such event)

Well appently its now over 4 years and time to do something.

Wish I was goling away ....... Have fun JOK and Simmo