Countdown to the trip start

smitty_r51

So who else stresses out in the run up to the trip?

Once I get on the road and am doing it all is fine but the 2-3 weeks running into it I am stressing, can't sleep properly, thinking and planning and replanning. Packing and organising them emptying it all and repacking exactly the same stuff.

And this is a solo trip, no family, 3 less things to think about and I am probably worse.

So come on, own up, just me or are there others out there who get the pre trip heebeejeebees??

Titfish

I don't think it's stress. It's the excitement and desire to make all things right before you get going. I get like that just going away for a weekends fishing.

Where are you off too or have you already mentioned it in a previous post. Wherever it is have a great trip and make sure to post a report on your return. Safe travels.

Ken

Bomber2012

I agree with @Titfish here , for me it not so much stress but excitement . I have everything I need ready to go , last minute stuff is fill water jerry and buy food (always seem to take to much) , grog and fuel . I do get super excited though and plan to get a good nights sleep before heading off next morning , never happens , usually end up getting 5-6 hrs sleep due to thinking about the trip .:p:p:p
Sounds like a great trip @smitty_r51 have a good time mate and stay safe .:)

Titfish

I agree with @Titfish here , for me it not so much stress but excitement . I have everything I need ready to go , last minute stuff is fill water jerry and buy food (always seem to take to much) , grog and fuel . I do get super excited though and plan to get a good nights sleep before heading off next morning , never happens , usually end up getting 5-6 hrs sleep due to thinking about the trip .:p:p:p
Sounds like a great trip @smitty_r51 have a good time mate and stay safe .:)
Hey Luke. Isn’t it funny how we always talk about how we take too much food but we never say the same about the amount of grog we take.