Corona virus

Rusty Panels

Remember the Polio vaccinations? Given to all familes after hours at your local school...Lined up like sheep to get our spoon of pink syrup. How would the left deal with that now.
We were given ours at school and lined up down the hallways. I don't think the parents had any say in the matter. It was served up and that was that.
It worked, polio was wiped out in Australia.

Rusty Panels

Muffin man, watch a doco called "The Origins of Aids". Is a claim related to the the Polio jab vaccinations of the day.
There's little doubt that the Covid vaccine has been hurried out with little time for proper testing. Is it real? Who knows? In any case the people who run this planet obviously want the rest of us to think that they have everything under control. The last thing they want is for mass panic. I'd guess that the vaccine may just be a general flu vaccine that might or might not work. If it does great. If it doesn't "Oh Well we tried!"

While there have been some drugs that resulted in disaster such as Thalidomide. There have also been many vaccines over the years that have saved millions of lives. Diseases like Smallpox, Rubella (German Measles), Hepatitis A and B, Tetanus which are for most people no longer a possible death sentence.
Polio was a very real threat and affected millions of kids worldwide. The vaccine over here was the very tasty (kids thought it was) pink syrup mentioned by Muffin Man.
I suppose there are possible risks with anything that is put in your body. There's always a chance that someone's immune system will have an adverse reaction to it. That's why these things are tested and tested before they are put into use. The effects of Polio were terrible and destroyed the lives of the kids as well as the parents. Those that survived it were lucky if all they had was deformed limbs and muscles.
I don't know how I'd feel if I refused for my child to have a couple of well tested teaspoons of yummy pink syrup and then find that they had contracted Polio and had their life destroyed.
I'd reckon the Aids theory was started by those who are clutching at straws for excuses for NOT vaccinating their kids.

Swaggie

It’s such a-bloody Pandenic no one knows anyone that’s had it, and I’ve spoken to plenty of people I Don’t know personally and specifically asked the question, Well how about friends, same reply.
Let’s stay in lockdown FOREVER because the flu is worse than this,I know PLENTY of people that have had it including myself so when this dies down guess what the flu will be back with vengeance again.

Let’s run Western Economies right into the ground while China will become the Superpower. because they released this crap and zero accountability, they won’t let WHO in to investigate period, Well that’s what There saying so who knows... They changed the rules regarding the the term Pandemic (sneaky)
I’ve driven past a couple of testing sites in my area over the last couple of months and there packed, the useless media have people panicked, there’s no cases for the amount of people being tested over the last couple of months..
I’m not saying Covid isn’t real but (I’d love to swear but I’d have to warn myself :oops:

@peterfermtech
It appears America’s death rate and other Countries hasn’t changed since the previous year. Not by much anyway so what the hell is going on.

Hoyks

I will stay in the freedom of choice camp where people can do their own research and make up their own mind
Doing your own research?

Doing 6-10 years of study to be the top of your field and being part of a elite team with the resources of governments and major companies backing you to explore the available data and leverage off 100 years of study of the immune system. Then presenting that data and findings to be torn apart or confirmed by people in the same or similar fields

or

20 minutes reading 'stuff' that uses flawed logic, discredited information and misinterpretation to draw convenient conclusions on FB?

I know which one I'd trust my life on.

Bigfish1

Doing your own research?

Doing 6-10 years of study to be the top of your field and being part of a elite team with the resources of governments and major companies backing you to explore the available data and leverage off 100 years of study of the immune system. Then presenting that data and findings to be torn apart or confirmed by people in the same or similar fields

or

20 minutes reading 'stuff' that uses flawed logic, discredited information and misinterpretation to draw convenient conclusions on FB?

I know which one I'd trust my life on.
Dr.Google has the answer to all of mans problems. Its the holy bible of the deniers and conspiracy theorists. Some of the drivel these species sprout would make a house brick look like a genius.

muffin man

It’s such a-bloody Pandenic no one knows anyone that’s had it, and I’ve spoken to plenty of people I Don’t know personally and specifically asked the question, Well how about friends, same reply.
Let’s stay in lockdown FOREVER because the flu is worse than this,I know PLENTY of people that have had it including myself so when this dies down guess what the flu will be back with vengeance again.

Let’s run Western Economies right into the ground while China will become the Superpower. because they released this crap and zero accountability, they won’t let WHO in to investigate period, Well that’s what There saying so who knows... They changed the rules regarding the the term Pandemic (sneaky)
I’ve driven past a couple of testing sites in my area over the last couple of months and there packed, the useless media have people panicked, there’s no cases for the amount of people being tested over the last couple of months..
I’m not saying Covid isn’t real but (I’d love to swear but I’d have to warn myself :oops:

@peterfermtech
It appears America’s death rate and other Countries hasn’t changed since the previous year. Not by much anyway so what the hell is going on.
Last week we spoke to friends in the UK who had it a couple of weeks before Christmas.
Their 2 year old had a temp of 41 and was rushed to hospital...covid was diagnosed, everyone in the same house got it.
All are still not quite recovered, the main issue is lethargy and a cough.
They said they don't remember feeling so crook and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Hoyks

I know someone that got it.

They also got death threats for having the audacity to pick up an infection through no fault of their own. I'm guessing there are a lot that have been advised to go home, isolate and not tell anyone, lest they suffer the stigma of being identified as a carrier.

Bigfish1

@peterfermtech
Maybe go to some of the hospitals and ask the frontline workers if its a hoax....8000 deaths in 2 days in the USA.

Last edited:

smitty_r51

My dad was tested positive from covid December 9th. He says moved to hospital on the 10th, into ICU on the 11th they put him on oxygen and he died on the 13th. His oxygen level even on the nasal tube was only 60%.

He has spent the last 12 months in the UK in lock down and not allowed out his building and he still managed to catch the disease and go from a reasonably healthy 72 year old to another statistic. And he died alone, my brother managed to stand in double ppe at the ward door in order to say goodbye, that was as close as he was allowed.

When he went into ICU they warned us they wouldn't put him on a ventilator as they didn't get any results from it. People are not responding to the oxygen no matter how it is applied.

The first funeral time we could get for him was the 6th Jan nearly a month later because of the back log at the crematorium and restrictions.

It may not seem like it living in Australia but this is a serious infection with major consequences.

There you now know somebody.

Swaggie

Dr.Google has the answer to all of mans problems. Its the holy bible of the deniers and conspiracy theorists. Some of the drivel these species sprout would make a house brick look like a genius.

There’s no doubt you believe in the tooth fairy also....

CaptainBanana

My dad was tested positive from covid December 9th. He says moved to hospital on the 10th, into ICU on the 11th they put him on oxygen and he died on the 13th. His oxygen level even on the nasal tube was only 60%.

He has spent the last 12 months in the UK in lock down and not allowed out his building and he still managed to catch the disease and go from a reasonably healthy 72 year old to another statistic. And he died alone, my brother managed to stand in double ppe at the ward door in order to say goodbye, that was as close as he was allowed.

When he went into ICU they warned us they wouldn't put him on a ventilator as they didn't get any results from it. People are not responding to the oxygen no matter how it is applied.

The first funeral time we could get for him was the 6th Jan nearly a month later because of the back log at the crematorium and restrictions.

It may not seem like it living in Australia but this is a serious infection with major consequences.

Sorry for your loss.

boobook

Why is it that it normally takes around 7 years plus to get a vaccine right to produce, There rushing it in months,
That is a very legitimate question to ask, and one I have looked into myself.

When you dig into it, the normal 7 - 10 year or whatever process is based on a small number of researchers in a small number of companies, even one company most times researching for the right formula / sequence / DNA. No one shares their results, and everything is done with a limited budget and in secret.

But this vaccine has been worked on by 1000's times the staff, Tens of thousands time the money resources, and circa 100 companies. All sharing their findings and results - except Russia apparently. Think of 10,000 people looking for the needle in the haystack and sharing their search data compared to say 2 groups of 3 people who won't co-operate. It's an N squared problem, so the probability of success grows exponentially with the number of people sharing results. ( kind of like 1 person has 1% chance of finding it, 2 people sharing have 4%, 3 people 8%, 4 people 16% etc )

Then once candidate vaccines are found, there is a higher base of information and evidence to start trials and testing. It is true that trials have been faster than normal. Hence months verses years. But apparently, much of the time is spent on allergies with different combinations of drugs, and people, like pregnant people which must be done carefully and over a long period. Testing the last 0.0001% of case scenarios.

BUT everyone is in a race against time, So they didn't test all people types. Eg pregnant women. This cut years of the test period, And guess what, they don't generally advise that pregnant women use the vaccine. That is managing the risks. There is a risk to everything in life. Even crossing the road. That's life.

It's like nearly every important advancement. Necessity is the mother of invention.

Jet's
Silicon Chips.
Pyrex Glass
Solar Cells
dehydrated food
The egnima machine and cypher

The list goes on and on of inventions and accelerated development out of absolute desperate need like wars and space. This is the same here.

Disclaimer, I have no qualifications or deep knowledge in this, it's just what I researched to satisfy myself that it is safe for me and my family.

Last edited:

Swaggie

Sorry to her about your dad mate.
I read about 6-8 months ago that ventaltion was killing people quicker with covid.

Swaggie

That is a very legitimate question to ask, and one I have looked into myself.

When you dig into it, the normal 7 - 10 year or whatever process is based on a small number of researchers in a small number of companies, even one company most times researching for the right formula / sequence / DNA. No one shares their results, and everything is done with a limited budget and in secret.

But this vaccine has been worked on by 1000's times the staff, Tens of thousands time the money resources, and circa 100 companies. All sharing their findings and results. Think of 10,000 people looking for the needle in the haystack and sharing their search data compared to say 2 groups of 3 people who won't co-operate. It's an N squared problem, so the probability of success grows exponentially with the number of people sharing results. ( kind of like 1 person has 1% chance of finding it, 2 people sharing have 4%, 3 people 8%, 4 people 16% etc )

Then once candidate vaccines are found, there is a higher base of information and evidence to start trials and testing. It is true that trials have been faster than normal. Hence months verses years. But apparently, much of the time is spent on allergies with different combinations of drugs, and people, like pregnant people which must be done carefully and over a long period. Testing the last 0.0001% of case scenarios.

BUT everyone is in a race against time, So they didn't test all people types. Eg pregnant women. This cut years of the test period, And guess what, they don't generally advise that pregnant women use the vaccine. That is managing the risks. There is a risk to everything in life. Even crossing the road. That's life.
Hi mate
You can add people with auto immune issues also.

You sure about them sharing info. I can’t believe for one moment Moderna or Phizer would be sharing there info. What would be the point when it came to making money.
Working together on one vaccine i would believe but why are they bringing out separate vaccines trying to beat the 94-95 % effective rate against each other...

boobook

Hi mate
You can add people with auto immune issues also.

You sure about them sharing info. I can’t believe for one moment Moderna or Phizer would be sharing there info. What would be the point when it came to making money.
Working together on one vaccine i would believe but why are they bringing out separate vaccines trying to beat the 94-95 % effective rate against each other...
I think they are sharing the genome data and sequencing, but not their "secret source".