Corona virus

MrPoopypants

We don't want families over here. We like to be able to go for a run and grab a kebab on the way. I bet his vote grab works. The opposition is abysmal. He didn't need a border closure to secure that, all he had to do was turn up.
I think this is why I never lost weight running - kebab in hand. (and I mean a mediterranean sandwich - mostly). PP

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
I remember as a kid I received many vaccinations. Many through primary and secondary schools and a couple I guess at the local doctors surgery ( now called clinics???). School bus to town, line up at the town hall usually, no complaints, no knowledge about what we got, no assurances, no anti vaxers, just told we had to get one. :).
Still it did eradicate many diseases.
Even to travel overseas later on we got plenty of injections :eek: .

Hoyks

I was 3 months old when I moved to New Guinea, my needle book had a 2nd volume.
Joined the military and on day 3 they marched you down to the hospital and had medics lined up on both sides and jabbing you in each arm as you tried to get through the hallway. I missed out on smallpox and TB as I still had antibodies from when I was a kid=WIN:)

I haven't reacted to a vaccination, although I got a horrible headache after the 2nd Japanese encephalitis jab (you should get that before doing Cape York as its endemic up there), but better than actually suffering from the disease.
TB is probably another that it is worth getting the vaccination for, its also on The Cape, but back in the day a course of antibiotics and you're sorted. Now there are a few strains that are resistant and not getting it in the 1st place is about your only hope of not slowly dying while coughing up a lung.

My take on antivaxers is that it really comes down to them not liking needles or more likely the thought of having to hold their kid while a doctor gives the kid a shot and makes them cry. It makes them feel guilty and sad in their tummy, everything else is just justifying that their decision is sound and not just based on emotion.

boobook

I saw an interesting article before Christmas that said there have been concerted efforts to educate and change Anti vaxxer's minds about the vaccine in the lead up to the upcoming vaccination program in the UK, but they were so brainwashed and resistant to even basic unrefutable facts and common sense that the medical authorities have basically given up trying to get them to listen to any logic. They have now almost decided to just force them through employment, travel and removing financial support and give them little choice but to get vaccinated if they want to use public facilities and resources.

I'll see if I can find it.

Bring it on. I hope they take all rights and financial support away from these ignorant bloodsuckers here too. They rely on others to get societal immunity on their behalf.

Swaggie

Why is it that it normally takes around 7 years plus to get a vaccine right to produce, There rushing it in months, these Companies are skipping animal trials straight to humans trials,Drs are dying, nurses are dying ,70k nurses in the Netherworlds refuse to take it and people are getting bell’s palsy and auto immune responses from it (you feel like you want to die going through that anyway ) Google, Youtube, Twitter etc are removing these stories and ppl that are trying to warn others.
Hell these Companies can’t even tell if the vaccine even works yet.

State your not taking it and your a Conspiracy Theorist or a Anti Vaxxer. People are getting jack of it.I reckon the people I’ve asked and I’ve spoken to a few here and there recently because I’m interested in what they think either way and 80% have said no and 20% have said yes. Now going on this it’s not going to be effective anyway even if you believe the speal that it will be 90-95 effective, funny how they thought they’d get 40-60% effective AT BEST a few months back...

You want the vaccine don’t complain if you get anything like I’ve stated above because youll be a human guinea pig and these Companies are exempt from prosecution. You’ll be on your own.

Well that’s my take on it.Oh just wondering when the flu season will ever come back.

discomatt

hey have now almost decided to just force them through employment, travel and removing financial support and give them little choice but to get vaccinated if they want to use public facilities and resources.
That speaks volumes about the way you think...
I will stay in the freedom of choice camp where people can do their own research and make up their own mind

boobook

That speaks volumes about the way you think...
I will stay in the freedom of choice camp where people can do their own research and make up their own mind

Too right it does. Otherwise, why would I say it? But it's not just me either. We have all posted our views on here, right? Isn't that what the thread is for. ( or at least what it has become over the last 90 pages LOL)

One thing 2020 has taught me is that a small number of attention seeking ignorant fools are forcefully putting their own rights ahead of those in society in general. I am totally over that. Enough is enough.

Anti lockdowners. Where would we be if we listened to them? Like the UK and US and Sweden.
Anti maskers. What the hell do they know? Where would we be if we hadn't worn masks?
Antivaxxers. They want to be shielded by everyone else's immunity. And risk the whole thing not working.
Let the Elderly die because I don't want to take a vaccine. I'm young, out of a risk group, and ok jack. Screw oldies! Who cares that they fought in wars, built this society and gave us this lifestyle. Their lives are not as important as my rights.
Protestors for BLM, Anti lockdown. Anti 5G, anti vax. They don't even know what they believe in, so protest all of the issues in one go in the hope they get the media attention they crave. FFS.

And you know what, these are all the same dim wits who mindlessly listen to several pseudo scam doctor 'thought leaders' on social media who are milking it for millions by exploiting shallow thinking people.

The only Freedom of choice these people should get is... 'You are a threat to the other 99.5% of the population so do you want to live on Manus Island, go home to your own country, Christmas Island, or in detention while this runs its course. All at your expense of course'.

Unfortunately, most of these people are not intelligent enough to be given the privilege of making up their own mind. The Corona was caused by 5G group and the Politicians are really Lizards in suits that have been quoted on earth are perfect examples of a low ability to independently think. Sheeple if you like. They ignore everyone else's rights but their own.

I'm over sitting at home every day with my family un and under employed because others want to execute THEIR rights. Rights are for people who participate in society, not the 'Karen' blood suckers who forfeit their rights.

That way we can get rid of this thing and move on.

Yep, that's what I think.

Where is Darwin when we need him?

Last edited:

Rusty Panels

Remember the Polio vaccinations? Given to all familes after hours at your local school...Lined up like sheep to get our spoon of pink syrup. How would the left deal with that now.
We were given ours at school and lined up down the hallways. I don't think the parents had any say in the matter. It was served up and that was that.
It worked, polio was wiped out in Australia.

Rusty Panels

Muffin man, watch a doco called "The Origins of Aids". Is a claim related to the the Polio jab vaccinations of the day.
There's little doubt that the Covid vaccine has been hurried out with little time for proper testing. Is it real? Who knows? In any case the people who run this planet obviously want the rest of us to think that they have everything under control. The last thing they want is for mass panic. I'd guess that the vaccine may just be a general flu vaccine that might or might not work. If it does great. If it doesn't "Oh Well we tried!"

While there have been some drugs that resulted in disaster such as Thalidomide. There have also been many vaccines over the years that have saved millions of lives. Diseases like Smallpox, Rubella (German Measles), Hepatitis A and B, Tetanus which are for most people no longer a possible death sentence.
Polio was a very real threat and affected millions of kids worldwide. The vaccine over here was the very tasty (kids thought it was) pink syrup mentioned by Muffin Man.
I suppose there are possible risks with anything that is put in your body. There's always a chance that someone's immune system will have an adverse reaction to it. That's why these things are tested and tested before they are put into use. The effects of Polio were terrible and destroyed the lives of the kids as well as the parents. Those that survived it were lucky if all they had was deformed limbs and muscles.
I don't know how I'd feel if I refused for my child to have a couple of well tested teaspoons of yummy pink syrup and then find that they had contracted Polio and had their life destroyed.
I'd reckon the Aids theory was started by those who are clutching at straws for excuses for NOT vaccinating their kids.

Swaggie

It’s such a-bloody Pandenic no one knows anyone that’s had it, and I’ve spoken to plenty of people I Don’t know personally and specifically asked the question, Well how about friends, same reply.
Let’s stay in lockdown FOREVER because the flu is worse than this,I know PLENTY of people that have had it including myself so when this dies down guess what the flu will be back with vengeance again.

Let’s run Western Economies right into the ground while China will become the Superpower. because they released this crap and zero accountability, they won’t let WHO in to investigate period, Well that’s what There saying so who knows... They changed the rules regarding the the term Pandemic (sneaky)
I’ve driven past a couple of testing sites in my area over the last couple of months and there packed, the useless media have people panicked, there’s no cases for the amount of people being tested over the last couple of months..
I’m not saying Covid isn’t real but (I’d love to swear but I’d have to warn myself :oops:

@peterfermtech
It appears America’s death rate and other Countries hasn’t changed since the previous year. Not by much anyway so what the hell is going on.

peterfermtech

@peterfermtech
It appears America’s death rate and other Countries hasn’t changed since the previous year. Not by much anyway so what the hell is going on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210112_113904.png
    Screenshot_20210112_113904.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 75

Hoyks

Doing your own research?

Doing 6-10 years of study to be the top of your field and being part of a elite team with the resources of governments and major companies backing you to explore the available data and leverage off 100 years of study of the immune system. Then presenting that data and findings to be torn apart or confirmed by people in the same or similar fields

or

20 minutes reading 'stuff' that uses flawed logic, discredited information and misinterpretation to draw convenient conclusions on FB?

I know which one I'd trust my life on.

Bigfish1

Doing your own research?

Doing 6-10 years of study to be the top of your field and being part of a elite team with the resources of governments and major companies backing you to explore the available data and leverage off 100 years of study of the immune system. Then presenting that data and findings to be torn apart or confirmed by people in the same or similar fields

or

20 minutes reading 'stuff' that uses flawed logic, discredited information and misinterpretation to draw convenient conclusions on FB?

I know which one I'd trust my life on.

Dr.Google has the answer to all of mans problems. Its the holy bible of the deniers and conspiracy theorists. Some of the drivel these species sprout would make a house brick look like a genius.

muffin man

It’s such a-bloody Pandenic no one knows anyone that’s had it, and I’ve spoken to plenty of people I Don’t know personally and specifically asked the question, Well how about friends, same reply.
Let’s stay in lockdown FOREVER because the flu is worse than this,I know PLENTY of people that have had it including myself so when this dies down guess what the flu will be back with vengeance again.

Let’s run Western Economies right into the ground while China will become the Superpower. because they released this crap and zero accountability, they won’t let WHO in to investigate period, Well that’s what There saying so who knows... They changed the rules regarding the the term Pandemic (sneaky)
I’ve driven past a couple of testing sites in my area over the last couple of months and there packed, the useless media have people panicked, there’s no cases for the amount of people being tested over the last couple of months..
I’m not saying Covid isn’t real but (I’d love to swear but I’d have to warn myself :oops:

@peterfermtech

Last week we spoke to friends in the UK who had it a couple of weeks before Christmas.
Their 2 year old had a temp of 41 and was rushed to hospital...covid was diagnosed, everyone in the same house got it.
All are still not quite recovered, the main issue is lethargy and a cough.
They said they don't remember feeling so crook and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Hoyks

I know someone that got it.

They also got death threats for having the audacity to pick up an infection through no fault of their own. I'm guessing there are a lot that have been advised to go home, isolate and not tell anyone, lest they suffer the stigma of being identified as a carrier.

Bigfish1

@peterfermtech

Maybe go to some of the hospitals and ask the frontline workers if its a hoax....8000 deaths in 2 days in the USA.

Last edited:

smitty_r51

My dad was tested positive from covid December 9th. He says moved to hospital on the 10th, into ICU on the 11th they put him on oxygen and he died on the 13th. His oxygen level even on the nasal tube was only 60%.

He has spent the last 12 months in the UK in lock down and not allowed out his building and he still managed to catch the disease and go from a reasonably healthy 72 year old to another statistic. And he died alone, my brother managed to stand in double ppe at the ward door in order to say goodbye, that was as close as he was allowed.

When he went into ICU they warned us they wouldn't put him on a ventilator as they didn't get any results from it. People are not responding to the oxygen no matter how it is applied.

The first funeral time we could get for him was the 6th Jan nearly a month later because of the back log at the crematorium and restrictions.

It may not seem like it living in Australia but this is a serious infection with major consequences.

There you now know somebody.