Corona virus

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Generally speaking and from Data around the world especially in Australia. more especially in NSW and VIC.
More vaccinations = less serious illnesses, less hospital cases and most important = open up and go for it.
No Guarantees if or when, or how sick, or if vaccinated ,or not for the individual.
However one thing for sure, it's gonna be a pain for the un vaccinated. Bit like the scarlet pimpernel trying to get in somewhere. You see him here you see him there.
Unfortunately, like it or not, it will be tough for maybe 15% of the population, less very small kids and babies etc. so maybe 10%.
About time the vaccinated got a bit of a go.

Reactions: CTL

Mick_Marsh

Yes, I'd be more fearful of infected vaccinated people with the virus than unvaccinated.
There is a greater chance a vaccinated infected person can unknowingly spread it than an unvaccinated person can unknowingly spread it because a vaccinated person can display no symptoms.
As your example demonstrates.

discomatt

And now another vaccinated nurse has tested positive, not many details yet but I am sure the emails will start flowing as soon as the health department establish all the facts.
Apparently the residents with dementia are becoming a real handful which is no surprise

Albynsw

Yes, I'd be more fearful of infected vaccinated people with the virus than unvaccinated.
There is a greater chance a vaccinated infected person can unknowingly spread it than an unvaccinated person can unknowingly spread it because a vaccinated person can display no symptoms.

o_O o_Oo_O Assume you are just taking the piss??

A vaccinated infected person has only a 10% chance of passing the virus on and also their infectious period is greatly reduced. My vaccinated sister in law just had Covid and no other vaccinated member of the family caught it

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
I personally know a couple and their three teenagers who had their first Vax. All very sick and wife got home from ICU and now has long covid ( breathing problems and now has pneumonia). Yeah and the pain they suffered and she is still suffering is real bad.
Also know an unvaccinated person who got it on a building site and took it home to his missus and three kiddies two weeks ago.
Also know a workmate of my other son in law who got it and everyone knows about all of this sh*t.
Where do you come up with this crap?
Fair dinkum.

boobook

And now another vaccinated nurse has tested positive, not many details yet but I am sure the emails will start flowing as soon as the health department establish all the facts.
Apparently the residents with dementia are becoming a real handful which is no surprise

All healthcare workers had to be vaccinated by Oct 15th or left for another job resulting from their own freedom of choice.

So I guess by definition all healthcare workers who get covid will be vaccinated. Lucky the unvaccinated have gone from the system, or there would be a lot more of these unfortunate stories.

Last edited:

discomatt

All healthcare workers had to be vaccinated by Oct 15th or left for another job resulting from their own freedom of choice.

So I guess by definition all healthcare workers who get covid will be vaccinated. Lucky the unvaccinated have gone from the system, or there would be a lot more of these unfortunate stories.
The only unfortunate thing about the story is the stress on the staff and worse the fact that the residents are locked in their room indefinitely, nothing to do with covid now, everything to do with the reaction to it

Mick_Marsh

I personally know a couple and their three teenagers who had their first Vax. All very sick and wife got home from ICU and now has long covid ( breathing problems and now has pneumonia). Yeah and the pain they suffered and she is still suffering is real bad.
Also know an unvaccinated person who got it on a building site and took it home to his missus and three kiddies two weeks ago.
Also know a workmate of my other son in law who got it and everyone knows about all of this sh*t.
Where do you come up with this crap?
Fair dinkum.
None of what you typed disputes what I typed.
I know two people who had COVID and have recovered. They were both in Europe at the time.
That doesn't dispute what you typed but as we are broadcasting who we know who have COVID ..........
Oh, and I think your opinion is crap as well. I normally wouldn't mention.
Fair dinkum.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
None of what you typed disputes what I typed.
I know two people who had COVID and have recovered. They were both in Europe at the time.
That doesn't dispute what you typed but as we are broadcasting who we know who have COVID ..........
Oh, and I think your opinion is crap as well. I normally wouldn't mention.
Fair dinkum.
Mick_Marsh said:

You did say.
" Yes, I'd be more fearful of infected vaccinated people with the virus than unvaccinated."
Yeah right . Why is that????. So you don't know. Yeah. and don't get sick? So if you are fearful about someone who has it and no one knows . Maybe you should say .. I am fearful of anyone .Doh!.

Mick_Marsh

Mick_Marsh said:

You did say.
" Yes, I'd be more fearful of infected vaccinated people with the virus than unvaccinated."
Yeah right . Why is that????. So you don't know. Yeah. and don't get sick? So if you are fearful about someone who has it and no one knows . Maybe you should say .. I am fearful of anyone .Doh!.
I know why I'd be more fearful of infected vaccinated people with the virus than unvaccinated.
Matt's example is a classic example.
You clearly have little understanding of reality preferring instead to believe the false utopia told to us via the media.

peterfermtech

I know why I'd be more fearful of infected vaccinated people with the virus than unvaccinated.
You clearly have little understanding of reality preferring instead to believe the false utopia told to us via the media.
Please Explain for us that aren't so enlightened! (or is it just childish word games that you are playing?)

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Have you heard that unvaccinated kids quite often are asymptomatic as well as unvaccinated adults that are asymptomatic and therefore show no symptoms?
Ah yes. I guess the old proverb that says you can't argue with fools comes to mind.
forehead-slap-slapping-forehead.gif

peterfermtech

In Victoria we now have for first dose vaccination 38 LGAs >95%, 23 LGAs from 90-95%, 14 from 80-90% and in the lefty greens controlled LGAs of Darebin, Port Philip, Yarra and Melbourne 1st vaccinations are less than 80%.
At this rate the unvaccinated are likely to become almost as rare as LC300 owners.

Colly18

I'm all for healthy debate. But, just a reminder guys to make sure we keep things civil. Everyone is entitled to express their opinion without responders getting personal, or name-calling, or degrading members when disagreeing with views put forward. :) Counter arguments can be put in a respectful manner. Just saying!

Mick_Marsh

I'm all for healthy debate. But, just a reminder guys to make sure we keep things civil. Everyone is entitled to express their opinion without responders getting personal, or name-calling, or degrading members when disagreeing with views put forward. :) Counter arguments can be put in a respectful manner. Just saying!
Clearly, some can't.