Corona virus

Albynsw

Matt this conspiracy stuff has been going on for years and years. I got caught up a bit with it in my youth reading books on it. It is the same basic stuff that just keeps getting regurgitated with a different slant to suit the current state of affairs.
It is like a religion or cult that you get drawn into.
If you stand back and look at it with an open mind looking at the big picture it doesn’t make sense and there would be whistle blowers coming from all directions including the communist countries. Do you really think they would be in on it when they already have that control now and there is no way they would sit back and let “ Them” ( whoever they are) from the western world gain that sort of dominance to be a threat to the likes of China , Korea or Russia
Dont you think that it is reasonable that those countries would be calling it out now to stop it happening?

Corndoggy

OK you lot. Got it all worked out. I'll tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. YOU CAN'T HANDEL THE TRUTH. The virus, the vaccine, all being pushed by a master criminal. You know him. Richmond Valentine, aka Samuel L. Jackson. Once injected with the so called vaccine, it sits dormant, waiting for its time. When everyone is vaccinated, the chosen ones will not be, a signal will be set out over the 5G network, all of us will fall into a trance, violent tendencies will erupt, mass mobs will hit the streets and destroy and bash everything, can't explain why the unvaccinated mod in Melbourne is now. In the end all the ones left would be the chosen.
Sounds like a load of shit? Don't laugh they made a movie on it.
I got to get out the house more I think.

CTL

thanks for your concern, still love the landies, still reliable capable and comfortable.
Like I stated I am not hanging my hat anywhere but I am reading a lot, I hope none of the above mentioned pans out and I hope it all comes to nothing , worst case I have a little egg flying around, in the scheme of life nothing and some here can have a laugh at my expense. Looking forward to it, hopefully around a camp fire with some scotch and a few frosties
A way better option than even a small portion of the "conspiracy" coming to fruition.
Best case beers and a camp fire, worst case life as we knew it is over.
Would love nothing more than to share a single malt or three around a camp fire with you Matt. My shout.
But seriously, stop reading rubbish on the internet!!!! It is doing your head in.

typhoeus

So let me get this straight , 99.9% of our medical experts and family doctors agree with the use of vaccines as the best response to Covid and you want to hang your hat on a couple of doctors who have a different idea?

Do you really think it is credible that such an overwhelming majority of health experts would/could get it wrong?
Well, those doctors are not independent, they have a vested interest in promoting the pharma that sells them products at discount prices, and possibly helped them thru med school. They have to toe the line as far as opinions, because the TGA and med authorities will deregister them if they don't

Albynsw

Well, those doctors are not independent, they have a vested interest in promoting the pharma that sells them products at discount prices, and possibly helped them thru med school. They have to toe the line as far as opinions, because the TGA and med authorities will deregister them if they don't

So are you suggesting that your family doctor does not believe in the vaccines but is telling us to take them so they can get a kickbac?

I know the doctors used to get kickbacks from the drug companies but not sure if that is the same these days as the pharmacist can and does offer you the generic no name option so they have no control anymore over the brand

John U

It’s against the law for doctors to not act in their patients best interests.

typhoeus

So are you suggesting that your family doctor does not believe in the vaccines but is telling us to take them so they can get a kickbac?

I know the doctors used to get kickbacks from the drug companies but not sure if that is the same these days as the pharmacist can and does offer you the generic no name option so they have no control anymore over the brand
I've heard about all the above , but know for certain that doctors have to promote the health department's stated policy or face deregistration if they question it or even suggest there is an alternative, whether or not that alternative is viable or not

boobook

Matt I hope you can stop obsessing about shadows and issues that only exist in your head.Your posts are getting more inward looking and frankly bizarre.

You appear to be tortured over nothing. Please stop reading whatever you are reading for your sake and everyone.

You are a good bloke, but you appear to be in a downward spiral of bullshit.

All the best mate. Drop the issue, stop blaming corporates and goveco for every aspect of living, stop whining, and get on with life. You'll realise it is all over nothing and be a lot happier.

If you chose not to do that, please don't continue with your campaign on Earth, try to keep what little dignity you have left.

Mate. Please get over whatever is eating you.

Last edited:

Corndoggy

If it changes your life, for the considerable worse, for the long term, you probably can. It'd be categorised in a similar to a workplace injury.
So if I have an accident in a car that cripples me I should be able to sue the car salesman or car yard that sold me the car. If they hadn't sold me the car I wouldn't be crippled, my life would be considerably worse. Selling the car has directly contributed to my condition.

Kippie

So if I have an accident in a car that cripples me I should be able to sue the car salesman or car yard that sold me the car. If they hadn't sold me the car I wouldn't be crippled, my life would be considerably worse. Selling the car has directly contributed to my condition.
No, the salesman does not owe you a duty of care. It's buyer beware.

John U

Probably not the car salesman. Maybe the operator that caused the accident.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Plenty of this happening around the world.