Corona virus

peterfermtech

I was just leaving the chemist today as some bloke wandered in and asked "how much to get an astrazeneca vaccination?". I didn't get to hear the response.

muffin man

As vaccination is not compulsory, unvaccinated should be treated in the hospital system free of charge...just like people who smoke, drink, eat junk food etc. Pretty much anyone who is crook or overweight due to their own personal choices.

peterfermtech

That will apply just as long as the ICU beds are not full. Good luck getting a bed if your not vaccinated. Priority will be given to those that have got a better chance of survival.

discomatt

In other words, Fruit cakes
The people who refuse to look at the whole picture and believe all the government and media spin are the fruit cakes.
Some here are so blind and or stupid they don't even realise the internet is being edited yet even the main stream media report on it in a deceptive way. Its OK just follow the narrative.
The way that everyone who says hang on some of this is not right and makes no sense are put into the same box as the flat earthers and total nut jobs is insane , yep there are plenty of fruit cakes out there....
I wonder if in 5, 10 0r 15 years whether some of the "policy supporters" will still be happy with the chosen life they accepted as the new normal?

Kippie

I don't know if you guys realise this but a large percentage of anti vaxxers aren't actually anti vaccine, they are anti surveillance, anti govco tracking your every move, anti govco changing the rules ,the great reset etc. They are afraid that the covid pandemic is bringing in the new world order, and they don't want that to happen.
Yeah, they're the ones organising their meetings via Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat and mobile phones! They should worry more about the companies that own and control these products and all the private information they have, rather than the governments who try to reign in their unbridled power.

Rusty Panels

There is more you can do than that, you can improve your health, address those underlying health issues, do something about obesity and general fitness, you can boost your immunity by addressing untreated minor infections, eating healthily, diversifying your gut biome, exercise in fresh air . . . All small things which add up to a difference between life and death if you get covid.
There are many health conditions that you can't exactly improve by getting fit. Kids who are born with Cystic Fibrosis for example where they live with the constant issue of lung problems. My son is one of those kids and if he or the any other young sufferers were to contract covid would more than likely wind up as a victim.

discomatt

They are afraid that the covid pandemic is bringing in the new world order, and they don't want that to happen.
I bet most haven't even done any reading on the great reset and how things are changing, you wasting your time trying to shine any light on whats happening if people refuse to take of the blinkers.
Statements close the mind, questions open it

Kippie

I wonder if this will make anyone think?

He's another one with an agenda. Below is an article that provides a critique of his work on this topic. I am not saying he's wrong, but he's dodgy with his research and it's certainly not supported by the majority of medical experts.

Reactions: CTL

Albynsw

I wonder if this will make anyone think?

So let me get this straight , 99.9% of our medical experts and family doctors agree with the use of vaccines as the best response to Covid and you want to hang your hat on a couple of doctors who have a different idea?

Do you really think it is credible that such an overwhelming majority of health experts would/could get it wrong?

Last edited:

discomatt

So let me get this straight , 99.9% of our medical experts and family doctors agree with the use of vaccines as the best response to Covid and you want to hang your hat on a couple of doctors who have a different idea?

Do you really it is credible that such an overwhelming majority of health experts would/could get it wrong?
I am not hanging my hat anywhere, I just question the narrative and the massive push for vaccination with all the restrictions and infringements on peoples rights along with all the interlinks between massive corporations, world economic forum, banks, the elite along side their push for things such as Agenda 21, the big reset and how it all ties together with media giants and social media manipulating society.
Many may think thats all nuts but thats fine, do your own reading and make your own choices , I think its social engineering at its best, or worse.
Its a scary and deep rabbit hole once you start looking

• Haha
Reactions: CTL

Kippie

I am not hanging my hat anywhere, I just question the narrative and the massive push for vaccination with all the restrictions and infringements on peoples rights along with all the interlinks between massive corporations, world economic forum, banks, the elite along side their push for things such as Agenda 21, the big reset and how it all ties together with media giants and social media manipulating society.
Many may think thats all nuts but thats fine, do your own reading and make your own choices , I think its social engineering at its best, or worse.
You have questioned the narrative and it's been debunked. So what's next? More conspiracies about secret agendas manipulating society? Come on, who's being manipulated? Those who believe in science or those who believe in whacky debunked conspiracies? Some people still believe the earth is flat, good on them, but don't expect the rest of us to believe them.

Albynsw

Do you really think that every nation on earth is onboard with this. There is friction and even wars between parties and yet they are all in on this “ secret”
Who is going to be in charge, the Yanks, Russians, Asians, Indians or the Taliban? Does it sound credible they are all working on this together. We haven’t even included the various religions to be added into that harmonious mix for this to happen

Just stop for a minute and think about the chances this could even happen.

John U

As vaccination is not compulsory, unvaccinated should be treated in the hospital system free of charge...just like people who smoke, drink, eat junk food etc. Pretty much anyone who is crook or overweight due to their own personal choices.
Smoking, drinking, and eating junk food does not have the same R0 factor as Covid. I'm not sure that these activities are contagious at all.

No one is making anyone take the vaccine, they are just allowing people who have taken the risk of having the vaccine, to protect themselves and others, greater privileges than those who weren't prepared to take that risk.

Some people, very few, will have a legitimate medical reason for not having the vaccine. The reason the mob needs to get vaccinated is protect these unfortunate few. These individuals should, and I imagine would, get a pass on not having the vaccine.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
I usually have a slice of fruit cake with my afternoon coffee each day.
Maybe I should eat a whole cake each day as it seems there are still a lot of fruit cakes around.
Especially in the CBD.

CTL

@discomatt you have gone from a LR fanboy who hijacked most threads to push your undying love of LRs to a zealot about Covid vaccinations then to somebody suffering mentally from lockdowns (and I felt sympathy for you then) to somebody now pushing absolute crackpot conspiracy theories. You have lost all credibility mate. Go have a lie down.

cam04

Enough, can you now please just admit you are Pete Evans and we can all move on?

Smoking, drinking, and eating junk food does not have the same R0 factor as Covid. I'm not sure that these activities are contagious at all.

No one is making anyone take the vaccine, they are just allowing people who have taken the risk of having the vaccine, to protect themselves and others, greater privileges than those who weren't prepared to take that risk.

Some people, very few, will have a legitimate medical reason for not having the vaccine. The reason the mob needs to get vaccinated is protect these unfortunate few. These individuals should, and I imagine would, get a pass on not having the vaccine.
Smoking is an interesting correlation. Everyone has the right to drag on a ciggie if they want, nobody stops it even if it causes health issues and clogs the health system....knock yourself out. But.....people can't smoke on a plane, in most offices, in a bar or restaurant and will be held to account for smoking in their own car with kids on board due to the risks to others. Apply the same principals to vaccination, nobody is making anyone get vaccinated but if they want the perks that go with it, access to restaurants, bars, events then it's a choice to make and with most choices come consequences. To be honest, I don't care if people object to the jab, it's their choice but they shouldn't expect the perks that go with the fact based science of vaccination.

discomatt

@discomatt you have gone from a LR fanboy who hijacked most threads to push your undying love of LRs to a zealot about Covid vaccinations then to somebody suffering mentally from lockdowns (and I felt sympathy for you then) to somebody now pushing absolute crackpot conspiracy theories. You have lost all credibility mate. Go have a lie down.
thanks for your concern, still love the landies, still reliable capable and comfortable.
Like I stated I am not hanging my hat anywhere but I am reading a lot, I hope none of the above mentioned pans out and I hope it all comes to nothing , worst case I have a little egg flying around, in the scheme of life nothing and some here can have a laugh at my expense. Looking forward to it, hopefully around a camp fire with some scotch and a few frosties
A way better option than even a small portion of the "conspiracy" coming to fruition.
Best case beers and a camp fire, worst case life as we knew it is over.