Corona virus

peterfermtech

Never seen any questionair, maybe try google and find it without being a link or just discredit it, even call it a conspiracy theory if anyone is that way inclined which I am sure a few will
How clever is google? It already knows whether or not you are interested in conspiracies and are going to read the article.

peterfermtech

discomatt

Just for me? Lucky I get my news interpreted and filtered by you now. Thanks

News takes on a whole new meaning.

Errh humm. I think I'll stick to my own interpretation thanks. There is a lot less 'colour' when I read facts for myself.
I gave a quick run down because you stated you couldn't see them.
Not really related. The drug companies were selling opiates that work well, but got everyone hooked... but they kept selling them.
Not the same but pointing out that on many occasions doctors and drug companies get it very wrong after a few here stated we should be putting 100% trust in the doctors who are now totally safe as are the manufacturers of all vaccines from legal ramifications so yes I guess at the end it is all totally different

discomatt

And 723 new cases, 45 admitted to hospital, 9 into icu, 10 on ventilation and 3 deaths for the week in NSW alone.
I'm feeling a lot more comfortable having had my 2 AZ shots.
Ah thats right a 90 year old died, yes I know so did someone in their 50's do your own research on who she was and her health, how you people compare that to 2 healthy people in their 40's is astounding IMO

boobook

I gave a quick run down because you stated you couldn't see them.

Actually, you gave me your editorial conclusion that the vaccine doesn't work. I am pretty sure that's not what it said if it was legit.

The other is about how the vaccine isn't working well enough

All the articles about subsequent jabs that I have read are about controlling the Delta strain, which didn't exist when the vaccines were made..

The main point of these articles is that there will be more and more variants, and while there are lots of people that are unvaccinated, these will spiral. Which is what is happening. The way to stop variants is to vaccinate and slowly kill off the virus.

That would be my takeaway if the article was anything like any of the other credible ones. Perhaps you can cut and paste the whole article so us sheep can read it.

Last edited:

boobook

Matt, I am curious.

In the past year or more, you:-
  • continually undermine the vaccine program and come up with antivax statements
  • criticise the governments, Liberal and Labour, plus in 100+ countries around the world for having lock downs. ( Except Sweden)
  • criticise the state border closures ( but advocate the international ones)
  • say peoples rights are being removed and they should have more rights than the elderly
  • advocate letting old people die because they are taking resources.
  • say doctors, epidemiologists, lung and blood doctors and others that have been medics for 30 - 40 years or more don't know what they are talking about.
  • Claim the statistics that you don't like are fake.
  • say we can not believe main stream media. Left and Right ( Murdoch and ABC)
  • claim Google and all the search engines are corrupt and not telling the truth.
  • say that big business is also behind this and profiteering
  • say drug companies are all lying and taking advantage of society
  • say Bill Gates is behind all this.
  • Constantly post references to unorthodox and discredited sources with wild claims that support your views but don't stand up to any scrutiny.
And you regularly claim the great majority of people are sheeple, and can not think for themselves, so they blindly follow politicians, media, doctors, drug companies, and researchers. Only you have the insight to sort fact from fiction. Not the 98% who are not anti vaxxers

Antivaxx, anti lockdown, anti government, anti-media, anti old, anti community and anti big business.

So what would you do to fix this Covid issue?

After all those posts criticising the leaders, media and medical professionals, and the general public, you must have thought about it more than just complaining about everyone, surely. Maybe not.

Last edited:

peterfermtech

Ah thats right a 90 year old died, yes I know so did someone in their 50's do your own research on who she was and her health, how you people compare that to 2 healthy people in their 40's is astounding IMO
I have to give you an A+ for your pigheadedness.
6.1 million AZ shots and five deaths (some of whom fit into your category of being too old and/or sick to care about)
32,427 cases and 915 deaths and who knows how many with long term illnesses Australia wide with the country locked down off and on for 18 months.
Really?

muffin man

Is it roughly 10% of the Aussie population covered ?...AZ is available to whoever wants it, but very few want it.
The short term affects of AZ for a handful of people is death...the long term affects are yet to be determined.

peterfermtech

40,000 new cases of corona virus in the UK today after opening up. Just the virus mopping up the implacable.
Strong immunity is not guaranteed after the first round of infection by the virus but not to worry there will be plenty of chances to be reinfected again and again ......

Corndoggy

Boobook, like Matt you too can get over 2 dozen PhD's from off the internet.
Matt, do you take your tinfoil hat off when your in your Faraday cage or leave it on for extra protection ?

Hoyks

From what I have heard, the size of the needles they use are so fine that drawing back after putting the needle in is inconclusive as bugger all blood gets drawn up.
Plausible, but how do you prove it?

Last edited:

discomatt

So I mention vitamin D plus provide links they get discredited and I get scoffed at yet it also mentioned in the above video, he must have a tin hat as well. I think from memory this guy has quoted and shown the exact same info I posted, couldn't be bothered going back through the pages to find it, the same as I could be bothered going back to show how I have been mis quoted an taken out of context by some.
Yep your all right the government and medical pros have it all right, botched nothing, got nothing wrong ever, I am wrong on all accounts and missing all the vital info.
As requested before can someone / anyone please show me the vital piece of info I have missed which is the massive increase in deaths world wide above the yearly average from the previous 5-10 year trend from the deadly pandemic which warrants the current situation

boobook

As requested before can someone / anyone please show me the vital piece of info I have missed which is the massive increase in deaths world wide above the yearly average from the previous 5-10 year trend from the deadly pandemic which warrants the current situation
I don't think anyone is bothering to waste their time doing what you ask, because it is a completely irrelevant statistic. You fail to understand the point. There are deaths by other causes you know right? Also the Covid related deaths were low in some countries because of lockdowns. That's the whole point. But you are against lockdowns too.

The thing you are asking people to waste time on has no importance. Why don't you research it if you think it is valuable?

Why don't you tell us your plan?

muffin man

Yep and not a mention of the 68 deaths in the uk from AZ...that was up to June. I have no doubt vaccination is the only way out of this, but when one of the side affects is death it won't happen.

boobook

Yep and not a mention of the 68 deaths in the uk from AZ...that was up to June. I have no doubt vaccination is the only way out of this, but when one of the side affects is death it won't happen.

Yes, very sad - 68 deaths from the vaccine. Oh and let's not forget the 128,000 who have died from Covid 19 in the UK and the 1,500 - 2,000 people per day that have not died since the introduction of the vaccine. That's about 300,000 lives saved. That's without much lockdown too.

If that doesn't give people some perspective then nothing will

1627078512605.png

Last edited:

boobook

Here is a little perspective,

In WW1, the Second world war, and Vietnam, people left home for years, risked or gave their lives. Mothers saw all the sons and maybe husband risk their lives and all die. All for the good of society, for a collective. For the future. How awful for them. They gave everything.

Now, what do we see? People who don't even have the guts to get an injection, or have any respect for others or probably both and refuse to contribute to society by simply taking a vaccine to increase the immunity rate.

What a small contribution to getting us out of lockdown, to save lives, to get back to normal. But no, people have to concoct the most bizarre stories, make up lies and spread fear to justify their selfishness and weakness. How far can torturing the truth go? How many ways can you twist statistics and data?

I am seriously over members of my family being unemployed, with mental illness. I am over businesses going broke and losing everything they have, I'm over not being able to go where I want, when I want, just so some people can say screw you, I will ride on the back of everyone who does the right thing. I'm all right jack.

How long before some people wake up?

Last edited:

G_ute

And we (humans) cant and most likely wont band together to eliminate this virus, which could be 'fixed' in just a few years (as we have in the past)
What hope have we got in mitigating climate change, pullution, ocean acidification and the resultant anthropocene.
Buckleys chance.