Corona virus

Rusty Panels

I'm still on the fence.
The medical expert sent his condolences to the family of the lady who died yesterday after having the Astrazeneca vaccine 2 weeks ago. He then said it's still worth having even though there is a 1 in 200,000 chance you will die.
There have now been 2 deaths in Australia over 30 in the UK with many more people suffering life threatening blood clots but surviving.
Ordinarily the Government Health Department would immediately ban the use of the Astrazeneca vaccine. Instead, they are still pushing for us even harder to have it.
I have a 1 in a million chance of walking across the road in front of my house and being run over by a car or truck.
I still stop and look both ways before doing so!

discomatt

Only 2 have died that the government will admit or proved they died as a direct result of the vaccine. Over 200 have died after the vaccine but supposedly not directly caused by the vaccine due to other pre existing health conditions.
if only the covid deaths were calculated the same way but for some reason many refuse to question or address it is what it is

Kippie

To give some context to the 200 deaths, the following is quoted from the govt website:

"Each year in Australia, there are about 160,000 deaths, equating to 13,300 a month or 3050 each week. In the most recent reporting year (2018)(link is external) two-thirds of these deaths were in people aged 75 years and over.

Additionally, deaths from COVID-19 disease overwhelmingly occur in the elderly. While the 20-29 age group has had the highest number of cases of COVID-19 in Australia (followed by the 30-39 age group), 94 % (852 of 910) of COVID-19 deaths in Australia(link is external) have been in those aged 70 or over."

So it'd be difficult to attribute the 200 deaths solely to the vaccine. We'll have to wait much longer to identify a trend.

In terms of risk, in April 2021 there were 84 road deaths. More than any Covid related deaths, including the vaccines. Yet we happily get on the road without a thought about the risk. It's all about the context.

boobook

Only 2 have died that the government will admit or proved they died as a direct result of the vaccine. Over 200 have died after the vaccine but supposedly not directly caused by the vaccine due to other pre existing health conditions.
if only the covid deaths were calculated the same way but for some reason many refuse to question or address it is what it is
Where did that definition of cases for vaccine death cases come from? That's not the definition. So not a valid comparison really.