Conspiracy Theories:

cleffeagle

We reward inflammatory content. We give more clicks, views and subscribes to inflammatory content... The social platforms base their algorythyms on user behavior.

mikehzz

And the conspiracy theory nutters lies are slowly turning into facts, I love it when the truth starts coming out
I watched that twice, where did he prove Fauci was lying? It sounded more like two kids saying you're dog poo, I am not, you're dog poo. I also don't understand who the writer of the email is. I also note that she never says China without adding communist party to it. That's a not so subtle slur. If there was clear substance to her claims, then I should be able to see it after two viewings, plus Fauci would be getting legal action brought against him. He may be guilty but everything seems a bit off really, more like political propaganda.

boobook

I watched that twice, where did he prove Fauci was lying? It sounded more like two kids saying you're dog poo, I am not, you're dog poo. I also don't understand who the writer of the email is. I also note that she never says China without adding communist party to it. That's a not so subtle slur. If there was clear substance to her claims, then I should be able to see it after two viewings, plus Fauci would be getting legal action brought against him. He may be guilty but everything seems a bit off really, more like political propaganda.
It's a US senate enquiry. Dog and pony show. Rand Paul is a loud politician positioning for publicity and making noise, and Faucci is under oath but who knows the truth.

All it shows is that Politicians will do and say anything. Move on. Nothing to see here. It's like watching Penny Wong interviewing someone in a senate hearing.

Mick_Marsh

No one said he was lying.
Looks to me he was nisdirecting and failing to answer the question.

discomatt

No one said he was lying.
Looks to me he was nisdirecting and failing to answer the question.
Not actually true, he has stated for months he and the CDC did not do , support in any way or have anything to do with gain of function research.
He has spoken many a lie , I would say do your research but apparently there should be no research done by anyone other that the absolute best trained experts , no reading , no one should have an opinion , not even the experts and we should all just listen to the politicians because they have all our best interests at heart