Conspiracy Theories:

Colly18

I just have to share this (and, yes, I know it's an old conspiracy theory we've heard before,.....but really!).
I'm sitting in my G.P.'s waiting room this morning (for quite a while as he was running well behind schedule) and taking note of regular incoming phone calls from people looking for a Covid jab. There's a young guy (early-mid 20's?) in the waiting room, who starts letting the young mum next to him know that, "This Covid business is all B.S....It's a totally man made virus the Chinese made and it's all an excuse for people to be impregnated via a Covid vaccine, with a chip in the vaccine that the government can then track you with!.....and, once more, the US, Australia and all the other governments have come on board.....It's all about government control (spying?) on people...." Yep, he was deadly serious! And the young mum comes back with, "Oh for sure man!"
So apparently that's what it is all about and that's what is happening!????
The clincher was when he came out of the consulting room and was making his next appointment. The receptionist asked, "How about August 13th?", and he came back with, "Friday 13th, I don't think so!" So the appointment was locked in for the following Monday.
W.T.*. are some of these people on?

smitty_r51

I just have to share this (and, yes, I know it's an old conspiracy theory we've heard before,.....but really!).
I'm sitting in my G.P.'s waiting room this morning (for quite a while as he was running well behind schedule) and taking note of regular incoming phone calls from people looking for a Covid jab. There's a young guy (early-mid 20's?) in the waiting room, who starts letting the young mum next to him know that, "This Covid business is all B.S....It's a totally man made virus the Chinese made and it's all an excuse for people to be impregnated via a Covid vaccine, with a chip in the vaccine that the government can then track you with!.....and, once more, the US, Australia and all the other governments have come on board.....It's all about government control (spying?) on people...." Yep, he was deadly serious! And the young mum comes back with, "Oh for sure man!"
So apparently that's what it is all about and that's what is happening!????
The clincher was when he came out of the consulting room and was making his next appointment. The receptionist asked, "How about August 13th?", and he came back with, "Friday 13th, I don't think so!" So the appointment was locked in for the following Monday.
W.T.*. are some of these people on?
I am surprised he trusted the health system at all with that attitude.

Was he in to have the tinfoil helmet permanently attached

Chatty

and it's all an excuse for people to be impregnated via a Covid vaccine, with a chip in the vaccine that the government can then track you with!.....and, once more, the US, Australia and all the other governments have come on board.....It's all about government control (spying?) on people....
Have you ever had the fun of asking these people:
  • What powers this chip while it's in you so it can transmit your location?
  • How does this chip get a position fix when you're inside or in a tunnel and all the GPS (GLONASS?) satellites only work outdoors?
  • Have you ever looked at how seriously big a GPS antenna is and how you couldn't possibly inject something like that through a 0.5mm needle?
  • Oh, and on that topic, have you ever looked at how big a dog's microchip is and the size of needle they use? And those dog microchips are just a dumb chip with no signal receiver or transmitter in them...
  • Do you have a phone? And do you leave it turned on all the time? So, why wouldn't the government simply track you through your phone which is linked to you, contains the details of of your social media posts, can be used to listen to your every phone call and tracks your every move through it's highly efficient and inbuilt GPS/WIFI/Mobile Network? Oh, and by the way, the Mobile Network can fix your position to within a few metres inside just about every building, tunnel and hidey hole in Australia.
  • And the biggie... Why on Earth would the government be interested in tracking you and your mundane suburban life?
Try it one day when you want to kill 30 minutes or so - it's hilarious!

Corndoggy

Since I got my shots I have noticed a few things. When I walk out of a store the theft alarms keep going off even though I didn't buy anything. When I pay I no longer need to swipe a card, I just use my arm. I get a lot of static on the radio but get a good signal when I wave my arm out the window. Same with the TV, I change the channel with a wave of the arm. When I go to the hole in the wall the machine greets me with "hello 246531980, what can I do for you?" If I'm there with the wife the machine tells us one has to go away, it can only handel 1 tag at a time. Can only put it down to the tag chip they give with the vax.

Swaggie

20164822-4A43-4187-BD28-D19A2CDAF04E.jpeg

Chatty

I've heard on good authority that the Covid outbreak in Sydney is being deliberately sabotaged by agents from Western Australia. Apparently it's all part of the plan to have Mark McGowan step in and takeover as the first stage in creating the United Republic of Australia.

Karl Fehlauer

I've heard on good authority that the Covid outbreak in Sydney is being deliberately sabotaged by agents from Western Australia. Apparently it's all part of the plan to have Mark McGowan step in and takeover as the first stage in creating the United Republic of Australia.
Long live the Democratic Republic of WA

Corndoggy

In the cave systems did they ever come a bearded dude dressed in grey with a big stick shouting "thou shall not pass".

cookie64

4x4 Earth Contributer
Was referring to the video posted by Typhoeus. Shirley, Gandolf the Grey was in there.
Sorry mate, both of the 2 mentioned sport really fantastic beards and have been pivotal in 4x4 Earth meets both in NSW & Victoria hence I thought I would tag them both

Actually I thought you were referring to the Monty Python Bridge of Death scene

All good :)