Congrats to the Ekkis

knot_gillty

Judging by your new signature it looks like you're having a grandkid. A big CONGRATULATIONS from me guys and good luck. Just because it's not your baby doesn't mean YOU wont be looking after it either!!:D:eek:

As BEK mentioned in another thread some names for consideration: Gillian - shorten it to GILLY, BEKKY, Simone - shorten to SIMMO (Bushnut).:eek:;):D

I'm sure others could think of some!!:rolleyes:

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
Thankyou so much Gilly,
A bit of a shock to the system that news - sort of makes you feel old real quick.
Ah and as for the looking after bit - we've thought of that...... have you not heard about 2011...... the timing will work out perfect. There for the first year..... then turn into those grandparents that your kids hate but your grandkids love.. Stay with them for a week, spoil the kids rotten for a week, feed them all sorts of stuff they shouldn't eat... buy lots of roudy toys and then leave...
Good plan yeh?...........:D

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
What's everyone else called by their grandchildren and what does everyone call their grandparents....
we can't make up our minds.....help

Grey Ghost

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Congrats to you guys, red cordial and toys that make noise and need batteries, thats what the parents will love you for....:D

knot_gillty

What's everyone else called by their grandchildren and what does everyone call their grandparents....
we can't make up our minds.....help

Why not be called WOOKIE and EWOK???

My kids call my mum Grammy,my dad Pop, their respective parteners Pa and Nan. I've got a Grandma and Grandad. As Grumpy said, thats what his Grandkids call him, Grumpy!! If the shoe fits......