Change background image

Comforser cf3000 tyre?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tyres' started by CatchinJack, Feb 6, 2015.

1. nancyspeed

nancyspeed New Member

comforser cf3000 indeed good ,the performance is ok. and price lower much than bf

2. Mesiah

Mesiah New Member

I have a set of these on my LC 79 and am quite pleased with the performance on and off road good value for the money

3. nancyspeed

nancyspeed New Member

good.how much you get

4. Mesiah

Mesiah New Member

If your talking how much did they cost i paid $140 each if your talking distance I have done 6000km on them

nancyspeed likes this.
  5. nancyspeed

nancyspeed New Member

thank you so much. my friend

6. nancyspeed

nancyspeed New Member

hi,dear,did you get the comforser cf3000 ?

7. Hendo79

Hendo79 New Member

I'm on my 3rd set of these in 285/75/16 change em out at 50000 k with about 6mm of tread left cant fault them at all they have handled some real nasty Pilbara shale and tree roots with only 2 punctures to shoulders from mally roots

8. nancyspeed

nancyspeed New Member

is comforser brand?

9. nancyspeed

nancyspeed New Member

10. Cwolf

Cwolf New Member

I've got a set of these in 33x12.5x15 on my terrano and have put them through hell, mud and rocks on steep hills etc. Have stood up exceptionally well and have resisted excessive wear due to my crappy steering setup.
    I wouldn't hesitate to buy more.

nancyspeed likes this.
  11. Mesiah

Mesiah New Member

As an update I have now had mine on the cruiser for 10000km and I cant fault them, a little noisy on road at highway speeds but you expect the from muds, they handle the off road stuff great as well in mud, sand, rocks and hill climbs they performed extremely well and not had a puncture yet either, ware and tare seems good also so far, I wouldnt have any trouble recommending these tyres to anyone and for the performance the price is also a cracker

Chris

12. FSBronco

FSBronco Member

As I mentioned previously, I took these out to Big Red / Birdsville to attend the Big Red Bash a few weeks ago from Brissie, and have been impressed with the performance of these tyres. I have had other more expensive tyres such as Coopers, BFGs, and Maxxis on the Bronco; and in comparison, I must say the Comforser M/Ts have exceeded my expectations in terms of grip/traction, noise (quietness) and wear on different terrains including dirt/gravel, blacktop including the wet, and soft sand showing very little indication of wear and nil punctures at about 15000kms. Certainly good value for money in my opinion. If I get over half the life out of the of Comforsers compared to the more expensive tyres, I think these will still be good value for money. If I have to replace them at half the life of the more expensive tyres, I will still be better off financially with brand new tyres fitted as they are about half the cost.

Colly18 likes this.
  13. Colly18

Colly18 Member

Just thought I'd add to this conversation by letting you know that I am running a set of the A/T version of these tyres at present on my MY14 Colorado dual cab ute - Comforser CF1000 tyres 245/75R16 LT (10 ply rated). I've put 18,000km on them and given them a real beating to date, most recently a 10,000km trip with the ute loaded to the max (GVM) with camping gear and supplies, extra fuel and water - trip across the Garry Junction Hwy from SA to Exmouth and return. 3,000 km through Pilbara-Gascoyne tracks will test tyres (those Pilbara rocks are pretty harsh on tyres :)) Travelling with other vehicles and no one was immune from punctures, despite having big name tyres. I had one flat from a sidewall hardwood stake (just bad luck off-roading :() I started off with 13mm tread depth on these A/T tyres when new and they are 9-10mm now, so knocking off 1mm every 5,000km. On that basis I figure I'll get about 50,000 km from a set. I can live with that given they only cost me about $165 per tyre/wheel fitted :)
    By the way, they handle great. Good in the wet, quiet enough on the bitumen, great on desert and Pilbara roads and tackle a variety of 4WD tracks with ease. I'll probably give the CF 3000's a go when I've worn these out.

Attached Files:

nancyspeed, FSBronco and Pubski like this.
  14. Noel Preston

Noel Preston Active Member

Just fitted a set of used Comforser CF3000 to my 3 litre Mazda BT50 dual cab, they have about 11.5mm of tread so have had only minor wear. I had Hankook RT03 which I found to be excellent and covered over 100,000kms and still roadworthy. I expect the ute will go before the end of this tax year so didn't want to spend a heap on tyres for somebody else. I was running 265/70x16 tyres which are a bit of an orphan, seems 265/75x16 is the more popular size but I was concerned about legality and clearance especially with what is going on in Qld at the moment. So I changed rims to 15" and now have 31/10.5x15 which is just about identical to the other size. Just drove about 20 kms on them, smoother and quieter than the Hankooks which you would expect when compared to old tyres. Checked the hardness of the rubber compound with my durometer and found the Comforsers are quiet soft with a reading of 66 which was about what my Nitto semi slick race tyres recorded, the Hankooks came in at 78 but they have probably hardened with age. But I would be surprised with those figures if the comforers got close to 100,000kms. But at $750 for tyres and rims fitted and balanced I am not too worried.

15. nancyspeed

nancyspeed New Member

that is good . by the way, do you know the name of comforser tire distributor in Cydney?

16. nancyspeed

nancyspeed New Member

my friend export the Comforser brand tire to the whole Australia,he is the sole agent of Australia. if any one want to buy it , pls feel free and not hesitate to contact with me:
    my email is : sales@speedwayltd.com the whatsapp: 86-15376791501

17. Noel Preston

Noel Preston Active Member

No I don't sorry.

18. nancyspeed

nancyspeed New Member

Comforser brand tire supplying, if any one need,just feel free to tell me. 86-15376791501 email: sales@speedwayltd.com