Colorado 7 / Trailblazer long range fuel tank

phs

View attachment 63889 View attachment 63892 After spending so much money on my lemon 2 years ago only to sell it for a massive loss (almost 30k and I'm still happy) I promised I'd try to be more clever this time and not let good looks or big brands drive any purchases.

So when it came to extra fuel I made these cross bars, 2 angle iron bases and 2 tanks for about $150 and now I have 40 litres more juice and had $1300 left to spend on beer.

The question I have is how often do you need the extra fuel and can you find another solution for those times?
you wore the loss ? I thought you were going to VCAT ect to get your money back

CaptainBanana

you wore the loss ? I thought you were going to VCAT ect to get your money back
Vcat said it would take 3 months and many sessions with correspondence, meetings, testing blah blah blah and then the very next week the aircon shit itself too and the radio was faulting and so on. My business has me in the car 20 hours + a week so I drove to my nearest Renault dealership and made it their headache. It went back to Mitsubishi about 8 times just for the wipers which translated to thousands in lost income and I just needed to get back to work.

Anyway best we let this thread carry on, I've learnt my lesson.

Last edited: