Clarification on volunteers for the bushfires.


There may be some confusion regarding volunteering to help the bushfire victims. As has been stated elsewhere Parks Vic & DSE require volunteers to be part of an affiliated club. That being the case, members of affiliated clubs should contact their own club for details on how they can help.

All references to volunteers for the bushfire victims on this forum will be for non members of affiliated clubs. There are still ways you can help!

If you are in the Gippsland area please contact Grumpy.

For the Kinglake/Marysville areas please contact me.

Cheers Rossco


Active Member
Thanks for the links Rossco. Already hooked up with Grumpy, will be doing fence repairs, general tidy up of peoples property seeing as though we can't help with track clearing etc.

It's good to be an Aussie!!!