Catchcan for Mitsubishi Challenger

GPS Guru

I'm looking at installing a catchcan on a 2011 Challenger with the 2.5 turbo diesel. Any recommendations for a good quality one?

Triton14

Most people will say provent but there are plenty of rd threads on here discussing different brandd

MrPoopypants

I'm looking at installing a catchcan on a 2011 Challenger with the 2.5 turbo diesel. Any recommendations for a good quality one?
Yeah, my provent is definitely working really well. Dead easy to fit and kits with brackets and shaped hoses available from Western Filters in Sydney. Worth doubling up with a fuel filter kit, if you are thinking of one. Their kits often fit both on one bracket, worked out for each model of vehicle.

Cheers
PP

Aza013

Been running the provent for some time now and would not go any other brand. Very happy with it.
I got my one from western filters, they even do Afterpay as well.

Warby

Get a Provent. They are the best, proven catch can on the market. I had a HPD initially, which lots of people run and rave about, but did my own testing (after a Curtin Uni study was done too) and the results were chalk and cheese. https://www.4wdingaustralia.com/4x4/provent-vs-hpd-catch-cans/

Western filters will be able to sort you out with a kit at a good price, with delivery to your door.

Aaron
Any chance of a link or reference for the Curtin study? Would be interested in reading that... Great write up too!