Try these
Mars bar
Cherry ripe
Crunchie
M&M's

First two slice thinly and add to mix.
Break up crunchie, add to mix
Simply add mm's to mix.
Word of warming, when cutting or breacking up damper chocolate can be very hot when melted.
2nd word of warning, once you go chocolate dampers its hard to go back to traditional style dampers.

Lewy_88

Try these
Mars bar
Cherry ripe
Crunchie
M&M's

Simply add mm's to mix.
Word of warming, when cutting or breacking up damper chocolate can be very hot when melted.
2nd word of warning, once you go chocolate dampers its hard to go back to traditional style dampers.
oh that sounds amazing. haha. great idea. i'll try one for sure!!!

Lewy_88

Try these
Mars bar
Cherry ripe
Crunchie
M&M's

Simply add mm's to mix.
Hey mate,

We made the MarsBar Damper a few weeks back on a trip into Deua NP. It was one of the best things I have ever eaten :) Thanks for the idea!

dabbler

I'm trying a series of experiments before I head off for about 3 months.

Basically I'm rolling out a snake-like length of dough, cutting a groove lengthways and filling it with different fillings each try. Then coiling the snake and dropping into the oven.

I've also got a collection of both sweet and savoury rolls in the freezer (dough rolled flat and filled with different selections then rolled up like a Swiss roll cake). I plan to cut scone sized pieces and do both sweet and savoury on one cook.

It's a solo trip so I'm the only one I have to please. Smaller portions are probably a good thing too.

The attached pic is sweet chilli sauce.
FB_IMG_1566567648226.jpg