Calendar

Grumpy

James can U place public holidays in the Calendar This would make it easy for members to plan things.

Grumpy

Would have to do all the different public holidays in the different states.

What's wrong with U Goldy, I thought All the main public holidays were on the same day in all states, or do U have some special ones in mind, EG: Goldies Pubic day, The Golden Sacrificial Day and of course GOLDILOCKS DAY.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

goldrush

What's wrong with U Goldy, I thought All the main public holidays were on the same day in all states, or do U have some special ones in mind, EG: Goldies Pubic day, The Golden Sacrificial Day and of course GOLDILOCKS DAY.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Check your calendar Grumpy. Labour day is different for many of the states as well as Show day.

Pure Yobbo

On a serious note the public holidays in WA are different to the eastern states.

Grumpy

So tell me guys whats so hard about putting the state along side those that are different. BINGO all sorted out.

goldrush

So tell me guys whats so hard about putting the state along side those that are different. BINGO all sorted out.

Check the posts Grumpy. No-one said it was hard......I was just pointing out that the other states would need to be included. The world doesn't end at the Victorian border.:D:D

Grumpy

Thank christ for that, I was sure if u Crossed the line something bad would happen to U, But I guess thats just your natural look there Goldy.

Grumpy

Check the posts Grumpy. No-one said it was hard......I was just pointing out that the other states would need to be included. The world doesn't end at the Victorian border.:D:D
From memory Goldy I cant remember saying anything other than can public holidays be put into the calendar till U started and I certainly never mentioned any States or Borders.:(:(:(:rolleyes:

goldrush

I didn't start anything. I simply stated that all states would need to be considered as some of the holidays are different.:confused::confused::confused::confused: I can't see how that is starting anything.