Buzzdog

buzzdog

Hi Everyone,
My name is Rob Busby, but please call me Buzz.
I recently sold my 93 Toyota 4 Runner and upgraded to a 2008 Toyota Prado GXL Turbo Diesel.
I haven't really done alot of 4WDing, except for getting onto Stockton Beach to do a bit of fishing, but with the new vehicle I plan on hitting the dunes with a few mates a little harder in the near future.

Hope to see you all out there.

Cheers

Buzz

buzzdog

Thanks guys!
Wow...what a welcome, cheers!

A question for the guru's...
With regards to GPS for 4WD'n, both for bush and the beach, what would you guys recommend?

Cheers

Buzz

buzzdog

Stockton

Hey buzzdog should of came to stockton on sunday.............
Hi and welcome.

Cheers mate, I actually went out there Saturday afternoon, tried a bit of night fishing but the cross current so strong it was ridiculous...oh well may next time.
How often do you get out there?

4x4junki

Welcome Buzz, have a blast here and OUT there, every1 here is most helpful and lots of fun.

Cheers

Jay :D

tiny0001

Welcome Buzz It will be good to see what you think of the prado after you have had it out on some tracks. From what I have heard they are good trucks.

buzzdog

Welcome Buzz It will be good to see what you think of the prado after you have had it out on some tracks. From what I have heard they are good trucks.

Cheers Tiny,
So far I love the prado! Comfortable to drive, great on fuel, heaps of power and on many occasions I clearly underestimate it's power and potential. Like they say, it doesn't matter how good your vehicle is, your only as good as the driver.....I'm working to rectify that hahaha.