Bush Fungi Stuff

BIGCOL

I know that one, it's called Hugous Giganticous, commonly called "Big Bugger Mushy That One":D:eek:;)

That would be a ripper to see, thanks for showing us.

Col.

BIGCOL

Sorry all, it wasn't going through so I tried a couple of times, thought the word bugger may have caused problems.
Col.

Last edited:

BIGCOL

I know that one, it's called Hugous Giganticous, commonly called "Big Mother Mushy That One":D:eek:;)

Col.

BIGCOL

I know that one, it's called Hugous Giganticous, commonly called "Big Mother Mushy That One":D:eek:;)

Col.

BIGCOL

My wife loves to take pics of fungi too most of these are in Tassie or the Pyranees.[/QUOTE]

Some lovely photos Fuzzy, don't mean to be a stickler but that first photo is a plant, a type of Drosera (insect eating/devouring) plant.
Nice pic though.

Col.

Spooner

Great stuff Col,
We have zip to show for our efforts at the moment , wrong area to live for other than basic garden fungi :(

BIGCOL

Thanks Rick,
You guy's have inspired me to keep my eyes peeled, it's amazing what you see sometimes and I now try to go to places that may be productive. It has been a bit dry, I hope to one day see some of the more colourful ones that you and Jean have shown.
Cheers,
Col.

Spooner

Thanks Rick,
You guy's have inspired me to keep my eyes peeled, it's amazing what you see sometimes and I now try to go to places that may be productive. It has been a bit dry, I hope to one day see some of the more colourful ones that you and Jean have shown.
Cheers,
Col.
If you get a chance take a short drive up to the Cathedral Ranges area , its normally very productive this time of year ;)