Bush Fungi Stuff

Spooner

I certainly will mate :)

1st trip sorted for end of April so will have my shroom radar on :D
Keep an eye out for the unusual , or early growth thingys as well :)
IMGP6083.jpg

Triton14

Still havent been out to start adding to this thread but its coming!
The temps cooling down & will have a bit more time to get into the bush soon

Triton14

Nice work spooner ;)

2.5 weeks & I'll be in the thick of it to hopefully.

Not a picture but some tacky humor-

A mushroom shows up at a bacteria party & the bouncer say's sorry mate you cant come in here because your not a germ.

The mushroom replied, why not? At least I am a fun-gi .............o_O....:D

Happy shrooming :cool:

BIGCOL

I agree Rick, with the warm start to the month and now plenty of rain it is ideal for fungi to start popping up. Will have to keep the eyes peeled.

Col.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Yep. Rain out at golf has bought a couple up.On toast for brekky tomorrow morning.:).
Next week going to Mt. Beauty and found heaps last year. Hope to bring home a bucket full.:D.
20170428_161531.jpg

20170428_161610.jpg

Spooner

We took a walk around the Dyer Creek area at lunchtime , the forest floor is buzzing with activity at the moment thanks to the rains and warmish weather.
All these pics of different varieties spotted were taken within a 1 klm radius of the picnic ground .
Gonna be a Good Season , things springing into action a month earlier than last year :)
Fungi103.jpg

BIGCOL

Stunning Rick (and Jean?) what a great collection to start the season off. Were they all taken today? whatever, it was great to see them.

Col.

BIGCOL

Yes Col,
Same spot within a 1 klm area from where we parked the car. I didn't have my camera with me , so we used our phones.
Its one of our favourite spots close to home .
They are such good pics, how good are the phones these days, I'd be rapt to have taken anyone of those no matter what camera I used. Well done say I.

Col.

Spooner

They are such good pics, how good are the phones these days, I'd be rapt to have taken anyone of those no matter what camera I used. Well done say I.
Thanks Col,
Jean uses a iPhone 5SE with the Camera+ App , which cost about $5 , has a Macro function , you can adjust shutter speed, white balance exposure. ISO and manual focus so its a lot better than mine at the smaller objects.
I prefer my camera for the fungi as has a Super Macro Function , having said that my phone takes better photos of larger items or scenery .
Cheers Rick