Bunyip January

PK Kitchens

Yeah I'm looking forward to the camping on Friday night as well. I'm already packed and ready to go. I'll prolly head up tomorrow about lunch time ish same as digger.

I'll try get some fire wood but for the ppl driving in later that night, if you see some stuff on the side of the road heading into camp try and pick it up and bring it along with you.
Looks like there will be a few ppl so a nice size fire would be good.

PK

redefine82

Yeah I'm looking forward to the camping on Friday night as well. I'm already packed and ready to go. I'll prolly head up tomorrow about lunch time ish same as digger.

I'll try get some fire wood but for the ppl driving in later that night, if you see some stuff on the side of the road heading into camp try and pick it up and bring it along with you.
Looks like there will be a few ppl so a nice size fire would be good.

PK

I took the back seats out of my troll and have a Queen sized foam mattress in the back so all I have to do is take out my chair my esky my recovery gear and im set up!

im going to leave around 330-4 so will be up there around 6

zekizm

Ill be at the caltex longwarry on the freeway at 730 ish. Its just before neerim turn off. Its a caltex and ill be on ch 15.

Thanks

Furkew

Ill be at the caltex longwarry on the freeway at 730 ish. Its just before neerim turn off. Its a caltex and ill be on ch 15.

Thanks

no chance of getting there a bit earlier?

I would really like to be away from the servo by 7 otherwise its getting too late before we hit coopers.

any more updates/dropouts to the list?

1. Digger - Leader - Meeting @ Coopers
2. PK - Meeting @ Coopers
3. PK's brother? - Meeting @ Coopers?
4. Jagec - Meeting @ Longwarry
5. Zekizm - Meeting @ Longwarry
6. Furkew - Meeting @ Longwarry
7. Aaron -
8. Leigh -

TRIP FULL AT 8 TRUCKS

CHUAH1

no chance of getting there a bit earlier?

I would really like to be away from the servo by 7 otherwise its getting too late before we hit coopers.

any more updates/dropouts to the list?

1. Digger - Leader - Meeting @ Coopers

2. PK - Meeting @ Coopers

3. PK's brother? - Meeting @ Coopers?

4. Jagec - Meeting @ Longwarry

5. Zekizm - Meeting @ Longwarry

6. Furkew - Meeting @ Longwarry

7. Aaron -

8. Leigh -

TRIP FULL AT 8 TRUCKS

Aaron and Leigh will be meeting you guys at the camp ground about 10pm!

Keep the fire warm for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Furkew

Had a great day out on some real fun tracks with a fun group of people.

Hope you all got back safely (those that left yesterday) I got home at 10pm a bit dusty and very tired.

Thanks to Jason for getting the ball rolling on this trip, and Digger & PK for leading/guiding us around.

Hope Steve got back safely in the end, and that he's back on the road in the next couple of days. Now we need the photo/video evidence otherwise it didn't happen :D

roadsters2a

Thanks to all for making Friday night and Saturday 2 great days.Thanks Jason for organising the trip and thanks to Digger and PK for helping,leading,guiding.

Can't wait for the next trip and to see you all again

PK Kitchens

Just got home today. ( 1:30 pm Sunday ). Was another great night camping Saturday night as well.
It was a great trip, lots of great ppl. Some I already knew and others I didn't. Always great to meet new ppl.
Steve was still in wahalla waiting for racv at 7pm last time I seen him. It was abit of a fight trying to get them to send a truck out to tow it home.
Over all though I fairly breakage free weekend.
I'll get all of the video footage to Barry to edit up and we will post it up here for all to see, that can make up some of the trip report. The written report jagec will need to write when he's free. ( trip organisers job ). :).

Other then that that thanks to everyone for another great weekend out with earth ppl.

PK

PK Kitchens

H1070001.JPG

the only photo I took the entire trip, lol

Furkew

I've only got a couple as well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389502415.629582.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389502433.328371.jpg

That's a big tree! We can't climb over that one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389502455.728069.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389502491.327953.jpg

A poser shot of my own rig of course.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389502511.211807.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389502541.961371.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digger1982

Yet again, it was another great trip. Had an awesome few days of wheeling and camping. Jagec, look forward to reading your trip report :D