Bunyip January

Digger1982

Hi digger.

I'm not knowledgeable enough around Walhalla (yet) so if you want to lead the group, that's good with me.

I was planning on heading up friday arvo late as well. Does that work for others? Or maybe there are others in the group that want to find a spot Saturday night with Jason.

Hey mate sounds good to me. I should be up at Coopers creek about 10pm or before if you wanted to meet and camp there the Friday night and meet the others in the morning. We should have a fun day got some pretty good tracks for all of us to tackle.

Furkew

Hey mate sounds good to me. I should be up at Coopers creek about 10pm or before if you wanted to meet and camp there the Friday night and meet the others in the morning. We should have a fun day got some pretty good tracks for all of us to tackle.

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zekizm

Mr Walhalla

ill be at coopers on Friday night maybe at like 9ish n camp the night.

Cant wait im excited I love Walhalla.

jagec

Hey guys,
We've got 4 staying Friday night including me, two dropped out and two we haven't heard from. Therefore, the greater part of the group wants to stay up at Coopers. So we should change the trip to officially include staying Friday night and starting early on the tracks. If anyone has a problem with this speak up.

zekizm

Friendly reminder bring firewood the more the more awesome fire we have at our camp site

thanks..

Furkew

That's good with me Jason.

How does meeting at the longwarry servo and plan on leaving there at around 7pm and head to coopers as a group?

Furkew

Friendly reminder bring firewood the more the more awesome fire we have at our camp site

thanks..

Got plenty of firewood at home I could throw in the back of the jeep.

Nothing better than a good bush Telly.

Forecast is looking good so far btw. High 20's maybe even 30's.

Furkew

Do I have to remind you guys your actually camping in a forest.... Lmao

Hav a great weekend...

I don't know coopers so assumed it was just a camp spot which normally means all the firewood in the area has been scavenged, and arriving at 9pm would mean searching in the dark.

Normally I have my trusty chainsaw at hand if its bush camping.

Digger1982

Do I have to remind you guys your actually camping in a forest.... Lmao

Hav a great weekend...

Lol think they are aware of that just as you can imagine much easier bringing wood up when arriving late at camp last thing you really wanna do is collect firewood in the dark

zekizm

Lol think they are aware of that just as you can imagine much easier bringing wood up when arriving late at camp last thing you really wanna do is collect firewood in the dark

Spot on digger.

Thanks swaggie, we look forward to an excellent weekend.

Swaggie

Be careful driving around fire affected areas on high wind days, trees drop fairly frequently..and take a chainsaw. ;)

Last edited:

Digger1982

Looks like it's gonna be a good trip have another mate in a GU coming. So at this stage looks like there will be 8 trucks coming and all camping the Friday night.