Bullbar for 2003 Hilux

drzilla

Righto, As I can't wait until tomorrow to ring ARB, can anyone tell me if a 2000 model bullbar will fit (possibly with a little persuasion :D ) onto the front of my 2003 dual cab?

LowLux

Your grill sticks out further so not really sure how much that will affect the underside fittings.

LowLux

Doh!!! Curse you grill...
Possibly need a bigger hammer then.

Thanks man..
Don't quote me on that drzilla because your grill is still is shy of the point where your front bumper sits behind your bullbar which is what you really need to consider along with the mounting points on the chasis. I would think the tip of your existing bumper is about the point where your new bulbar would sit.

TUFF IFS LUX

It will, I did the very same thing when I bought my 03 hilux...only problem was because the grille curved outwards there wasnt much room between the top bar and the grille, so I made a bracket and ended up popping the bonnet open through the grille......got sick of that and bought the right one later on. But yes it will fit.

drzilla

Thank guys, I'm trying to organise a look at the bar this weekend. take some measurements and so on.

See how we go.