Bugs & Other Critters.

There's been more than a few accausions were a bird making a heap of noise has led me to find a snake trying to clean a nest out. Those willy wag tails can make a racket defending, l seen the snake give up on one occasion.
Peewee's go ape over snakes and go anna's, a butcher bird will actually follow a snake making an alarm call all the way, but always out of reach, then there are Happjacks they just squabble if one thinks the other has a worm. Harry Butler in the Wild, watch and learn, you might get taught a lesson.

Spooner

Any Spider experts out there lol.
Id gone to work and Jean woke up with this lovely fellow running all around her head .
Lucky it wasn't me as I would have screamed like a girl and had a wobbly attack :)
But she took it in her stride and dealt with it , no stress.
fullsizeoutput_169e.jpeg

best guess for image : Tarantula

way off Mr Googel, way off, I hope ... shirley ? :eek:
at least it is not one them narrow longer bodied ones, they have shoot on sight written all over them, and if there is any white tinge to them on the end, no warning shots will be given.

stevemc181

Any Spider experts out there lol.
Id gone to work and Jean woke up with this lovely fellow running all around her head .
Lucky it wasn't me as I would have screamed like a girl and had a wobbly attack :)
But she took it in her stride and dealt with it , no stress.
This is how to deal with a Tarantula! Tasty little buggers ;)