Brisbane to sunshine coast

infidel

I am looking at going from Brisbane up to the sunshine coats some time. Might take in Bribie Island and Rainbow beach. Anybody thinking of doing the same at some stage?
Sugestions and info would be great.:)

Pure Yobbo

I am looking at going from Brisbane up to the sunshine coats some time. Might take in Bribie Island and Rainbow beach. Anybody thinking of doing the same at some stage?
Sugestions and info would be great.:)

A few of us are doing a Bribie Run on Sunday if you are interested.

Cheers

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
hey yobbo are you coming up sunday true grit didnt mention it were are you meeting us most are meeting at our place at 8.00am do you want to meet us at the bp at morayfield or were

infidel

Sorry I missed out

If I had a bit more notice I would have been there but had some thing else on.:mad:

PLEASE let me know for next time.:)

Thanks

4 Bees

check out some of the tracks aruond the glasshouse mts. and Beerwah state forest its been a while since i've been up that way but found a few fun tracks. note when i last checked no premit was needed for the state forest although it might of changed.
Quite often came across park rangers, but never had any problems

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Infidel, check out the bribie island thread. Myself and kerry and maybe cruiserlad (if allowed leave) and co and are heading up to Bribie for a long weekend, 29,30 n 1st Dec. Staying at poverty pack camp ground. Cheap as really compared other stuff. 2 trucks, 2 nights, 3 days + beer, $109.00!!

PM me for more detail if your interested. Kids are good. My littlens are going and Kerry's not littlens are too.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

infidel

Sounds great

but some of us have to work. :mad:

I might pop up for the day on the 1st. Will let you know.