Brindabella Ranges - Tomorrow Sat 30th July?

03gallagherj

Hey guys im thinking about heading up to the Brindabella ranges tomorrow at some stage for a bit of a explore an wheel in the snow. see what i can find :D.

Is there anyone who would be interested in coming if so what time? and how well do you know the area????

Would be unreal to get a few guys together up there for a run in the snow, but after this weeks weather i think it may have all melted :(

Unsure of what time i will be going just let me know best times for you and we'll work around that, im free all day :)

Jacksin

ick72

canberra are having heavy frost at the moment. we were looking at going out that way over the next week or two

03gallagherj

Well i went out, was a one car job this one..... but still had a good time and had a bit of an explore did a few powerline tracks most of which were covered in ice which was fun :D no snow unfortunately this time around but plenty of mud on the powerline trails.

Will be heading up again in a few weeks time

stockman

Despite a serious winter we have not had much snow at all this year (very dry winter). If you had gone a week before you would of seen a little, and then a month before that they shut the gates for a few weeks as there was enough to make it interesting for your average 4wd.